The total package

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
IMG_3682.jpeg
The new Miss America: Madison Marsh she’s active 2nd Lt. in the Air Force, and is a pilot.

She graduated from Air Force Academy with a degree in Physics, just graduated from Harvard with a Public Policy Degree.

I think we need a new thread topic. Madison Marsh Mondays.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
View attachment 509752
The new Miss America: Madison Marsh she’s active 2nd Lt. in the Air Force, and is a pilot.

She graduated from Air Force Academy with a degree in Physics, just graduated from Harvard with a Public Policy Degree.

She looks like she wants to rule the United States with an iron fist, where it’s always winter and never Christmas

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
I really don’t understand pageants. If it’s not for the prettiest girl then what constitutes the winner? Better yet why have them?

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
I really don’t understand pageants. If it’s not for the prettiest girl then what constitutes the winner? Better yet why have them?
miss congeniality GIF

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Joined the all ladies branch of service to protect her wholesome image.
I don't consider the AF the military. People thank me for me service, I'm like, "I really didn't do anything," certainly nothing dangerous except for that one ride on a Marine Osprey, one of the worst experiences of my life! If you ever get offered a ride on an aircraft owned by any branch, other than the AF, politely decline.

Reactions: PhredPhantom

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
I don't consider the AF the military. People thank me for me service, I'm like, "I really didn't do anything," certainly nothing dangerous except for that one ride on a Marine Osprey, one of the worst experiences of my life! If you ever get offered a ride on an aircraft owned by any branch, other than the AF, politely decline.
Did you clean the carpet though? I hear the AF has lots of carpet.

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
View attachment 509752

I don't understand why attractive women with long straight hair want to show their ears. I just think featuring their ears takes away from the focal point of their, uhh, brain.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login