The weather forecast

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Weather underground says two hours of rainfall, it may miss us or be drizzling

ole Miss is playing like trash no matter the weather

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Yea that 42-6 score in the third quarter , they looked pretty good against Arkansas
The deal is games last four quarters. The confederates scored 24 points from there. Don't let that score fool you, the worst thing we can do is underestimate them. How hard they continued to play when down that far reminded me of us last year against the barn, we haven't had that much fight, after getting down, in a while.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
They scored some points in garbage time, the game was so lopsided the announcers quit covering to do comedy on the sideline

ole miss was awful

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Yea that 42-6 score in the third quarter , they looked pretty good against Arkansas
The deal is games last four quarters. The confederates scored 24 points from there. Don't let that score fool you, the worst thing we can do is underestimate them. How hard they continued to play when down that far reminded me of us last year against the barn, we haven't had that much fight, after getting down, in a while.
Bugs Bunny Wtf GIF by Looney Tunes

Reactions: Grover777

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Let's just hope they stay awful. And we get dry weather. We play like **** on the road and we play like **** in the rain. We desperately need to win this game. With a little luck we could fall into a pretty nice bowl game

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
You mean when Arky was playing 20 yards off the ball with like 5 in the box?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login