There’s a little more to the story with the Mike Bobo rumor.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
The whole Mike Bobo story was simply a fabrication leaked by Arnett in an attempt to find out who was giving out too much info to Steve. He was pissed that some of the Briles info got out way too fast (and too soon) so this whole Mike Bobo rumor was done to find the rat.

Take it or leave it but that’s come from a couple different sources.

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
like a boss open bottle GIF

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Would be funny if Arnett banned Steve from the building…kinda difficult for him to do his job when he can’t meet with anybody from the program.

Reactions: RocketDawg

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
The whole Mike Bobo story was simply a fabrication leaked by Arnett in an attempt to find out who was giving out too much info to Steve. He was pissed that some of the Briles info got out way too fast (and too soon) so this whole Mike Bobo rumor was done to find the rat.

It's more plausible than the idea that Bobo was actually a candidate.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
It's more plausible than the idea that Bobo was actually a candidate.

Exactly. Its had the feeling of an intentional smoke screen from the very beginning. I always thought it was just to provide cover for who we were really targeting, but this makes sense, too.

Reactions: drumrcraig

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006

Cue the ZachFromShelter username in 3… 2…

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012

You broke my heart Fredo

willi13

Sep 24, 2003

So you’re saying Arnett is a Master Baiter?

Bully1972

Jan 2, 2020

I was thinking last night whoever has been putting these names out there could actually be working against CZA in some ways. I assume Steve is the one was the one who initially reported on both Briles and Bobo?

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008

Kind of a wild theory… but it would explain why he has had diddly squat for info today.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
It's PescaderA. At least that's what I've been told. **
Oh. The name spawned at least a couple threads on rsfc.

And Maria did great work. I know of at least one post that made it I think to the old dawgnews listserv…

Could have been a sec sports listserv too now that I think of it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login