There’s college football on today..

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
ND -20.5 against Navy in Dublin.

USC plays tonight

Obviously, everyone is talking about Hawaii traveling to Nashville to take on Vandy*

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Give me:
Navy and the points.
SDSU at home.
Vandy but 17 is a lot for Vandy to cover. And I got to use 17.
USC to cover.
La Tech at home for all the people that made the trip to see Croom lose in Ruston, I was there.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I will watch the Vandy game at 6:30 pm, but only if they promise to strangle that whistling son of a b***h at halftime to entertain to rest of us.
I could use a ruling from Lucifer. Is being somewhat disappointed that this whistling clown is still… with us… enough to earn me a ticket to fire and brimstone?

Reactions: Lucifer Morningstar

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Gotta admit, as a descendant of dirt poor Irishfolk, the Fighting Irish playing Navy in Dublin is pretty damn cool.

And just to ward off you ND haters...

Reactions: WilCoDawg

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
This may be what you see in your dreams, but it ain't reality...

2022 9-4
2021 11-2
2020 10-2
2019 11-2
2018 12-1
2017 10-3

ND still gets a lot of hate from the 2000’s when they lost a lot of games and the 2012 national championship when Bama eviscerated them. But they’ve absolutely been a very good program again for a while now.

Reactions: She Mate Me

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I could use a ruling from Lucifer. Is being somewhat disappointed that this whistling clown is still… with us… enough to earn me a ticket to fire and brimstone?
I was asked for a ruling? First let me say I am happy to be the resident sixpack Devil at your service. I said it in Omaha, I have said on here, I 17ing hate the whistler. Any hate thrown his way has a complete pass from me. If only I was allowed to kill mortals, none of you would have to worry about that guy. I do look forward to the day he comes to Hell. I can think of all kinds of fun punishments for him.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I was asked for a ruling? First let me say I am happy to be the resident sixpack Devil at your service. I said it in Omaha, I have said on here, I 17ing hate the whistler. Any hate thrown his way has a complete pass from me. If only I was allowed to kill mortals, none of you would have to worry about that guy. I do look forward to the day he comes to Hell. I can think of all kinds of fun punishments for him.

I have to assume demons with rectums for faces whistling farts out of their faces in his general direction nonstop for eternity has to be on the list.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Yeah. Overused statement of support. Typical jabber of the times for every place or person that has a disaster.
I agree. 17 Hawaii. Everybody needs to shut up and get over it already. I was also annoyed when we honored Mike Leach after his death at our bowl game. People die all the time. Why were we making a big deal of it? And what’s the deal with with the Vietnam memorial and the 9/11 memorial?

I know you are saying you just don’t like the statement, but honestly, it really isn’t hurting anybody.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I have to assume demons with ******* faces whistling farts out of their faces in his general direction has to be on the list.
I did not have that, but it certainly is being added. My fave so far was Kellum Clark’s home run in Omaha on a loop forever. I also love him stuck in a Vandy baseball game loop for eternity, but the catch being he can physically whistle but no sound comes out.

Reactions: She Mate Me

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
ND still gets a lot of hate from the 2000’s when they lost a lot of games and the 2012 national championship when Bama eviscerated them. But they’ve absolutely been a very good program again for a while now.
They would go 7-5 to 8-4 in the SEC year in year out. This gets proven, whenever they play quality SEC teams.

Reactions: SchrodingersDawg

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I felt VERY confident about this as well, which is why I don’t gamble on sports.

That being said, I’ll give any of you my stone cold locks (which you will bet the opposite), for a mere 20% of your payout.
Maybe between the two of us we come up with a winner? It has been a rough day for the ole Devil.

Reactions: biodawg

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
This may be what you see in your dreams, but it ain't reality...

2022 9-4
2021 11-2
2020 10-2
2019 11-2
2018 12-1
2017 10-3

To be fair, its only not reality because they play a much weaker schedule than they are ever given credit for. In 2022, they only faced 3 ranked teams the entire regular season, and lost to 2 of them. They also lost to unranked Marshall and Stanford teams, only beat BYU by 8, Cal by 7, and Navy by 3. Just like those 2nd tier B1G teams (Wisconsin, Michigan State, etc.), they’d be an 8-4 or 7-5 team every year in the SEC, at best.

They were pretty good from 2017-2021 as you said, but the guy behind all that success is at LSU now. And Kelly is the only decent hire they have made since Lou Holtz left 30 years ago.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
To be fair, its only not reality because they play a much weaker schedule than they are ever given credit for. In 2022, they only faced 3 ranked teams the entire regular season, and lost to 2 of them. They also lost to unranked Marshall and Stanford teams, only beat BYU by 8, Cal by 7, and Navy by 3. Just like those 2nd tier B1G teams (Wisconsin, Michigan State, etc.), they’d be an 8-4 or 7-5 team every year in the SEC, at best.

They were pretty good from 2017-2021 as you said, but the guy behind all that success is at LSU now. And Kelly is the only decent hire they have made since Lou Holtz left 30 years ago.

The only point I was making is that saying they'll be 7-5 like usual was not at all reality.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I agree. 17 Hawaii. Everybody needs to shut up and get over it already. I was also annoyed when we honored Mike Leach after his death at our bowl game. People die all the time. Why were we making a big deal of it? And what’s the deal with with the Vietnam memorial and the 9/11 memorial?

I know you are saying you just don’t like the statement, but honestly, it really isn’t hurting anybody.
People do die every minute. Disasters happen daily. I have nothing against Hawaii. It's their own fault they didn't have blue roofs tho. The people will be as strong as is necessary to get thru it. Just like the East Palestine Strong and Tampa Strong and Uvalde Strong and the Las Vegas strong and the other hundred unusually strong people

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
People do die every minute. Disasters happen daily. I have nothing against Hawaii. It's their own fault they didn't have blue roofs tho. The people will be as strong as is necessary to get thru it. Just like the East Palestine Strong and Tampa Strong and Uvalde Strong and the Las Vegas strong and the other hundred unusually strong people
Did you really just say it’s their own fault they died because they didn’t buy the right roofs? Damn, man. And if all the things worth hating out there, why pick this?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login