There really is no difference between here and the Lake

MadDawg.sixpack

May 22, 2006
There they have their version of dumbass fans, here we have the same. The only difference is there they have positive dumbasses and here we have negative dumbasses.

MadDawg.sixpack

May 22, 2006
There they have their version of dumbass fans, here we have the same. The only difference is there they have positive dumbasses and here we have negative dumbasses.

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
And people bitching about Stans last night is the perfect example.This board has become the Chicken Little board. Every thing that goes wrong is cause for firing a coach, giving up on the team, etc. The only positives this board has remaining over Geno's page is that the average posters age is probably about 15 years younger, and this board isn't patrolled by the Baptist mafia.

MadDawg.sixpack

May 22, 2006
I've noticed and noted it before. I guess it just takes a game like last night to bring it out in force. I was more pissed about what I read on here than what I listened to last night.</p>

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
This board is patrolled by the much cooler and more laid back Catholic mafia.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
it used to be just being pissed we lost. Now people start pointing fingers more and coming up with random things for why the coach should be fired. There are times when there needs to be criticism of the coach and other times not. Last night was one of the times where it was not. The guy was unconscious in the second half and from all accounts of people at the actual game, we were defending it as well as we could. It just boggles me that people who didnt see the game other than listening to it on the radio can say we got outcoached.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
we are one of the best shooting percentage defenses around, yet people think we didn't even try to defend Foster. If we couldn't stop Foster from going off in ridiculous fashion last night, I can't think of many other teams that could have.

People need to think before they post. If you are really that upset after a 1 point overtime loss at the number 15 team in the nation perhaps you should cool off before you post so that you do so in an intelligent manner.

KurtRambis4

Aug 30, 2006
you know it's stans fault and he should be fired for not denying foster and letting him continue to shoot wide open threes the ENTIRE 2nd half with nobody within 10 feet of him.

/fishwater

cutbaitdawg

Feb 24, 2008
Thats the thing about the information age. It gives credibility to people who otherwise don't have it.

muddawgs33

Aug 28, 2007
It just boggles me that people who didnt see the game other than listening to it on the radio can say we got outcoached.

I don't see how anyone can honestly believe that. I mean hell I was mad that we lost, but when I started seeing the BS post that Stans lost us the game when we barely shot 50% from the FT line, I had to shut down the ol' sixpack before I got into a pissing match with what I would consider a dubmass poster. Because anyone that believes stans was outcoached or stans lost us the game, is a complete moron. I mean we held Vandy to 39% shooting and it was lower than that before Foster decided to start raining 3's, but I guess Stans doesn't get credit for that.

Stansfield

Apr 3, 2007
MadDawg said:

</p>AOTD used to set 6pack apart from the Lake by a wide margin. When is that coming back into play?

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I agree. There really is no way you can blame Stansbury for a guy hitting 9 straight threes.

1MSUDawgFan

Feb 23, 2008
I think we impressed the selection committee last night. There's no team in America ( and that includes Tennessee) that played Vandy closer at their house than we did. I think the selection committee will reward us for playing so tough. I see us getting around a 7 seed in the tourney, and we are gonna be a ***** for some team out there because of our style of play.

G

Goat Holder

because I have to listen to the biggest dumbshit homer forever now. "Memorial Magic" is all he keeps harping about.

Their fans are the worst by far. More annoying than a zit on your asscrack. I guess because they've never had any real success at anything except Physics.

Stansfield

Apr 3, 2007
Goat Holder said:
Their fans are the worst by far. More annoying than a zit on your asscrack. I guess because they've never had any real success at anything except Physics.

</p>Those bastards booing Jamont was terrible. What was their problem? Jack was going off on those aholes for booing. Who the hell boos an injured player?

G

Goat Holder

Success and winning is so new to them, and they're so buried in books with no sunlight, they don't know what to do, and they just break down. Like a bunch of mongoloid retards out there.</p>

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
If the team we had in November had been playing last night, just how bad would we have lost that game? Our guys had a less than perfect effort and still took Vandy to OT. Take your woulda, coulda and shouldas in one hand and spit in the other and see which one fills up first.

Fletch Fletcher

Sep 25, 2006
I doubt there is a public message board on the Internet that doesn't have it's fair share of dumb *** posters. It just comes with the territory.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login