These dumbass 'student athlete's'

PogueLife

Nov 8, 2022
They think they have some kind of leverage now with NIL and TP, need to take a step back. They may all of a sudden have a little leverage at this point in time, but they are too young and dumb to see that they are killing the very sport they love. Maybe they dont care? They are only concerned for #1 anyway. People aren't going to put up with these little ***** trying to hold their schools for ransom, and will start to find other hobbies. Covid proved that people will leave. Football will be the first to fall, then the other sports. Here's a phrase these dumbasses need to learn: DON'T **** WHERE YOU EAT.

Reactions: blacklistedbully

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
season 13 GIF

Reactions: The Usual Suspect

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I went to Tampa in 2018. I went to 8 games this year. When I got the email to buy bowl tickets, I laughed and couldn't hit delete fast enough.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
They think they have some kind of leverage now with NIL and TP, need to take a step back. They may all of a sudden have a little leverage at this point in time, but they are too young and dumb to see that they are killing the very sport they love. Maybe they dont care? They are only concerned for #1 anyway. People aren't going to put up with these little ***** trying to hold their schools for ransom, and will start to find other hobbies. Covid proved that people will leave. Football will be the first to fall, then the other sports. Here's a phrase these dumbasses need to learn: DON'T **** WHERE YOU EAT.
world of warcraft legion GIF

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login