Things to do in HV, Live Brothers and Dead Tussey Mountain

Tgar

Oct 13, 2021
Hey Kids, figured I would post this for everyone. Tussey Mountain with the help of Rich Engler has hosted three concerts so far this year and here is the fourth. I know there are a bunch of heads on here and folks are always looking for something cool to do in HV. I can’t make it to the show as I will be at the USC game but more and more of this stuff is happening here. It is on a Friday. I have yet to get to Tussey Mtn for a show but folks I know that have gone have raved about it.

So far they have had The Wailers, Jim Messina, and an iteration of the Guess Who.

Last edited:
Reactions: rudedude and Bob78

Tgar

Oct 13, 2021
FYI, for you maniacs, they also have an Octoberfest September 27th.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
It’s only been a few months and people are already looking for things to do besides the Eric Barren Grand Cathedral of The Arts (and such)? Maybe $85 MM wasn’t enough.

• Wow
Reactions: step.eng69

Bkmtnittany1

Oct 26, 2021
Hey Kids, figured I would post this for everyone. Tussey Mountain with the help of Rich Engler has hosted three concerts so far this year and here is the fourth. I know there are a bunch of heads on here and folks are always looking for something cool to do in HV. I can’t make it to the show as I will be at the USC game but more and more of this stuff is happening here. It is on a Friday. I have yet to get to Tussey Mtn for a show but folks I know that have gone have raved about it.

So far they have had The Wailers, Jim Messina, and an iteration of the Guess Who.

Can I smoke meat up there? Do they serve beer???

• Sad
Reactions: BobPSU92

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021

Quite the band members for Live Dead Brothers. Les Dudek! Wow! He even got busy with Chet!

Reactions: Tgar