This board sucks

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Overmodding killed tbb. If the powers that be were smart they’d pretty much just let the inmates run the asylum on this board and save the iron fists for the home boards.
episode 1 nodding GIF

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
I don’t care for politics but I just don’t click the threads.
But board is already better than tBB. Haven’t seen another fanbase outside of UGA/Alabama since the Obama administration.

Reactions: dp rtr and Watty
Dec 5, 2021
But board is already better than tBB. Haven’t seen another fanbase outside of UGA/Alabama since the Obama administration.
10rc runs this place. Haven’t you heard

WhistlePiggie

Apr 30, 2023
Overmodding killed tbb. If the powers that be were smart they’d pretty much just let the inmates run the asylum on this board and save the iron fists for the home boards.
This sh!th0le is new. The MB was like this too until the mods realized us degenerates couldn’t be controlled then they gave up and let us loose

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
This sh!th0le is new. The MB was like this too until the mods realized us degenerates couldn’t be controlled then they gave up and let us loose
tMB was really wild about 15 years ago. Doesn’t sound like much has changed. I used to have wars with audrew and aublake. This was back during the Shula years lmao.

WhistlePiggie

Apr 30, 2023
tMB was really wild about 15 years ago. Doesn’t sound like much has changed. I used to have wars with audrew and aublake. This was back during the Shula years lmao.
When tMB started the Nazis, I mean moderators, were the worst. Eventually they realized that the convicts running the prison was the way to go. It’ll eventually happen here just depends if us old fvcks will suffering through another regime change or not.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Agreed. I don’t talk politics anyway, but this board has about 3000x the traffic that tBB did. It’s much better.

Reactions: UnconqueredOne

The coup nazi

Joined Sep 19, 2015 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 17, 2022
How do you link from your college board to this Big Board? The BB isn't revealed there.

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
See, this is why I let you be my pet. You’re smart.

• Haha
Reactions: dp rtr

DrStache77

Aug 17, 2021
Exactly. I have no problem dropping this board like a bad habit just like the last one.

DrStache77

Aug 17, 2021
Also, going mobile on this board is ***. Needs some serious changes.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
And it doesn’t have Marley or Garcia
Marley is Garcia. Garcia is Marley.
jim carrey alrighty then GIF by Ace Ventura

By the way, this is the post that got me permabanned lmao. Pretty sure I’ve said much more inflammatory sh*t in my day. That post wouldn’t even crack the top 1000.

• Haha
Reactions: dp rtr

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Take a stroll to 247 tBB and it is hilarious. It is basically Marley starting the only posts, and then proceeding to have a conversation with himself.
Haven’t been over there in a bit. Bout to take a stroll

edit to add:

It’s a sad state of affairs over there. 95% of the front page are staff posted articles and Marley taking credit for the Bama and Georgia fans leaving. SMH.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

edit to add:

It’s a sad state of affairs over there. 95% of the front page are staff posted articles and Marley taking credit for the Bama and Georgia fans leaving. SMH.
Marley is as out of touch with reality as about anyone that you will encounter on a message board.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022

edit to add:

So he’s taking credit for killing the board?

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
If I no doubt that he is ghey enough to claim something like that. Don’t you remember the “tBB war and invasion” that he used to brag about? Dude probably has an nWo poster above his bed.
He damn sure lives in his moms basement! That guy/whatever it is Is one weird human!!

Reactions: Bigwilly64

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
Yeah fck a bunch of politics! We hear that sh*t enough in the world. Hell I come here to just talk ish about football!

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login