This Colorado game

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
If you’re still up, check it out. Colorado State is playing like their hair is on fire. Also these refs are letting the Buffaloes get away with murder, but calling it tight on CSU. Every time CSU scores though, their players are doing the Deion shuffle. This is entertaining.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Jay Norvell might’ve pulled off some brilliant reverse psychology stuff with his comments about Deion’s sunglasses and hat. It got the whole national media focused on Colorado and the assumption that they would crush CSU to defend Deion’s honor. Deion was passing out sunglasses to his players at practice. Meanwhile, CSU has no pressure at all. Nobody expected them to even keep this game close.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
1. CSU is running a ton of air raid concepts. Let’s see if CU starts dropping 8.

2. Why is the PAC-12 running commercials?

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Never thought I'd see a real rivalry in Colorado, but it looks like our land grant brothers from Fort Collins know how to play some football too. Selmon might want to add their HC to his speed dial just in case.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Referees must've been really great last week in the junior college games.

The Colorado TE has really grown up.

The Usual Suspect

Sep 1, 2011
If you’re still up, check it out. Colorado State is playing like their hair is on fire. Also these refs are letting the Buffaloes get away with murder, but calling it tight on CSU. Every time CSU scores though, their players are doing the Deion shuffle. This is entertaining.
Entertaining game. I know the game was in Boulder, but I visited Ft. Collins a few years ago. Looked like a great college town. The main part of campus has a big oval with a lot of the academic buildings around it. Really liked the campus. Of course that was in July, not January!

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
2 pretty good QBs in that game, they were slinging it everywhere. Agreed, very entertaining

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login