This is a huge week…

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
We absolutely sucked yesterday. Most of us expected a L. Just not an L where we looked completely lost.

Every week is different. Stay on schedule. The SEC sucks. Outside of LSU and Georgia, there’s not much else unless Bama gets improved QB play. Beat SC and there is hope.

J-Dawg

Mar 4, 2009
We absolutely sucked yesterday. Most of us expected a L. Just not an L where we looked completely lost.

Every week is different. Stay on schedule. The SEC sucks. Outside of LSU and Georgia, there’s not much else unless Bama gets improved QB play. Beat SC and there is hope.
May I suggest a motto I heard long ago?

It goes “Abandon all hope, ye who cheer for the maroon and white”

CoastDawg18

Mar 3, 2008
Absolutely is. SC can’t put the same level of talent on the field that LSU did. We looked so out classed that it’s hard to know where we will stack up against the mid-tier teams. If we come out and look lost this week, we have a big problem.

ETA: OM is about to beat Bama this weekend also. You think illogical fans were bad this week, if they win and we lose to SC folks will legit melt. It’s a huge game for our team.

Last edited:

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

Every week we learn a lot more about what we have. This week will reveal a lot.

I fear it's going to be things we think we know, and hope ain't so.

I hope I'm wrong.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
As this season goes on we will realize that LSU is nothing more than a top 20 team. FSU barely beat BC. SC will have its way with us. Rattler will strike open recievers at will. We have been deceived by this coaching staff. They are lost. The team will quit by mid season. If you can't coach up a bunch of 6th year players you can't coach. PS....say good bye to that bowl streak

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
As this season goes on we will realize that LSU is nothing more than a top 20 team. FSU barely beat BC.
I disagree with this. The LSU and FSU game was one with a lot athletic dudes all over the field. Both teams have a LOT of talent. I agree with you with respect to the 6th year seniors not showing up. I figured the experience would keep us in games like yesterday.

Felonious Junk

Oct 23, 2008
We are absolutely going to get smoked this weekend. We never play well in that stadium, we can’t move the ball, we can’t defend a mobile QB. Vegas can not set the line high enough for this game.

Rattler will look like the heisman candidate he was projected to be years ago.

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I think we have a better chance (still small) to beat Alabama at home than USC on the road.

Because Alabama looks as lost as us on offense.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020

We can't beat our own meat. Much less South Carolina. We won't win a conference game this year.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
They are going to throttle us, especially at night. We are Croomtastic and they have Rattler.

It's over for this team and Arnett's program.
The line will be -14 for USCe. Take them and the points! We will be blown out again by a real offense and defense.

Nov 25, 2019
We are absolutely going to get smoked this weekend. We never play well in that stadium, we can’t move the ball, we can’t defend a mobile QB. Vegas can not set the line high enough for this game.

I fear that you're right. We will get smoked by a mediocre team on the toad.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
As this season goes on we will realize that LSU is nothing more than a top 20 team. FSU barely beat BC. SC will have its way with us. Rattler will strike open recievers at will. We have been deceived by this coaching staff. They are lost. The team will quit by mid season. If you can't coach up a bunch of 6th year players you can't coach. PS....say good bye to that bowl streak
I agree.

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
Yeah, I have a feeling Rattler is about to go Steve Tanneyhill on us.
Everytime I think about us going to play USCe in any sport, the first thing that comes to mind is Tanneyhill and his locks…and us losing…. Ive got a feeling in the future it’ll be Rattler that pops into my mind when I think about going to USCe. We won’t cover the spread in this one.. we got a lot of soul searching to do on both sides of the ball..

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003

SCwinningTDcatch.jpg

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
ETA: OM is about to beat Bama this weekend also. You think illogical fans were bad this week, if they win and we lose to SC folks will legit melt. It’s a huge game for our team.
If Bama starts Milroe and commits to the run, Ole Miss may get blown out. Their D is terrible. Coming off a poor performance Saban is pretty good the next game

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
LSU has 42 4* and 5* players on the roster. Top 20 my ***, they have tons of talent and a very proven coaching staff. And plenty of experience to go along with it. They will only get better as the season goes along. People forget they lost a virtual home game to a very average FSU team last year too….and still went on to win the West.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Overall we haven’t won in Columbia since 1998, so its hard to expect a W. They’ve been even bigger kryptonite for us than UF and UGA have in the past 25 years, in the few times we’ve had to go up there.

But we should all expect us to be competitive and have at least a snowball’s chance in the 4th quarter. So we’ll see what this staff is capable of for sure, one way or another.

• Wow
Reactions: onewoof

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
When Rattler is not throwing to wide open receivers being chased by linebackers, he will be scrambling out of the pocket being chased by a 300 pound lineman who has outside contain (for whatever reason).

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
I think it depends on South Carolina O line and their pass rush. if they can give Rattler all day to throw he will pick our secondary apart. If they can get pressure on Will he will fold up and hit the ground.

There was a play against LSU where the handoff to Marks was muffed and Marks was between Will and the defender, Will just hit the ground like a sack of potatoes Without being touched, He really freaks out at even the hint of contact.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
LSU has 42 4* and 5* players on the roster. Top 20 my ***, they have tons of talent and a very proven coaching staff. And plenty of experience to go along with it. They will only get better as the season goes along. People forget they lost a virtual home game to a very average FSU team last year too….and still went on to win the West.
FSU beat them pretty good and then almost lost to BC. How many 4 and 5 stars do they have ? A field goal and they would have beat FSU. Bur I guess as the year goes along we will see. They might be the beat in the west but I don't think they are that great. I think we are that bad. Coming in their stats were not very good. We made them look like the 85 Bears

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
FSU beat them pretty good and then almost lost to BC. How many 4 and 5 stars do they have ? A field goal and they would have beat FSU. Bur I guess as the year goes along we will see. They might be the beat in the west but I don't think they are that great. I think we are that bad. Coming in their stats were not very good. We made them look like the 85 Bears
The transitive property has never in history applied to the results of individual college football games. Surely you know this?

Sometimes teams that have tons of talent don’t play particularly well early in the season, in a single game or even multiple games. But they figure it out. LSU had it figured out on Saturday.

Reactions: patdog

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
The transitive property has never in history applied to the results of individual college football games. Surely you know this?

Sometimes teams that have tons of talent don’t play particularly well early in the season, in a single game or even multiple games. But they figure it out. LSU had it figured out on Saturday.
Yeah. Probly riding high due to beating LSU and overlooked Boston College.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login