This is all about to unravel…

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
I gotta hear the rap song first before I pass judgment...

Trying Not To Laugh Season 3 GIF by The Office

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
I would like to remind everyone, again, that he and his children are awful people who deserve nothing but contempt.

Also, his POS son Shilo paralyzed a guy and filed bankruptcy to avoid paying a multi million dollar civil judgement.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I probably wouldn't if he didn't coach at Jackson State first.
Hell that's where I first became aware of his act. When he got hired at JSU I read a newspaper article about the board firing him from his own damn school he had started

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
I can't wait until the NFL draft and he's trying to twist all of the GM's arms to draft Shadeur in the first round. He'll try to get Shiloh drafted too.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Deion Sanders Reportedly Told the Colorado Band It Can't Play the Fight Song After Shedeur Sanders Throws a Touchdown Pass so the Stadium Can Play His Rap Song Instead

Oh my. That's grade a crappy. Talk about self-importance and team/school be damned attitude. He should be fired and likely will soon enough based on not being a good coach.

Reactions: 17itdawg

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Deon needs to concentrate on coaching up his players instead of bs crap like this.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I don't think they're going to have to worry about it too often.

ChE1997

Feb 14, 2023
I wonder how much Colorado will regret this hire when they are trying to hire a coach this offseason and have no roster, no NIL money left, etc, etc. I don't see him "coaching" one day after his son enters the draft.
They were 1-11 and very bad before he came there.

They didn't get left behind in the Pac-12 fall apart.

No way he stays after his kids are gone.

And having a player pay his own song is absurd.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
They were 1-11 and very bad before he came there.

They didn't get left behind in the Pac-12 fall apart.

No way he stays after his kids are gone.

And having a player pay his own song is absurd.
I forgot how bad they were. At least he helped them get in the Big 12 then so not all is lost

biodawg

Mar 3, 2008
I am convinced he leaves on his own after this year. No way he sticks around to do actual hard work. He’s there to be Coach Dad.
He will resign the day after their last regular season game (because they won’t make a bowl), citing some imaginary health reasons, and he will be back on the NFL Network or something similar by the time the NFL playoffs start.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
This is adjacent to my problem with NIL in its current form.

These coaches, and now players, make a lot of money. Paid for mainly by the fans.

The fans want to win.
The fans support the school.
The next year they support...the school.
Regardless of where last year's players now reside.

Rolling out the red carpet for players will always go a step too far, because these players' (and coaches for that matter) egos seem to forget they need the school more than the school needs them.

Any player or coach tring to convince their school into playing their basement track over the fight song is like a dog nipping at the hand that feeds them and should be dismissed immediately before it bites.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
This is adjacent to my problem with NIL in its current form.

These coaches, and now players, make a lot of money. Paid for mainly by the fans.

The fans want to win.
The fans support the school.
The next year they support...the school.
Regardless of where last year's players now reside.

Rolling out the red carpet for players will always go a step too far, because these players' (and coaches for that matter) egos seem to forget they need the school more than the school needs them.

Any player or coach tring to convince their school into playing their basement track over the fight song is like a dog nipping at the hand that feeds them and should be dismissed immediately before it bites.
The completely unchecked, unregulated, ungodly rewarding of outrageously narcissistic behavior, especially amongst such irredeemable characters like Deion and his offspring is not sustainable.

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
Pretty sure Colorado will be hoping he leaves when his sons graduate or whatever. If they have to fire him it will be nothing but racism racism racism.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login