This is all O’Brien and Golding fault & Downs

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Looking terrible. Team is soft with no leaders. Congrats on the big win in Tuscaloosa!

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
Did Saban do that big of a number on you too? Wow lol.
You mean leave lsu and end up at bama and win 7 natties? Yea he did. And if the shoes were on the other foot, you’d be just like me. Haha.
I don’t really care anymore about that but 17 years of watching r y’all dominate, it’s payback time. Suck it up and take it. But F uga at the same time. I’m an equal opportunity troll.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
UGA sucks, Ace. Texas would drag UGA right now.
The team that’s struggling with Wyoming? Nice win against MIGHTY USF
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Texas pushed your shiit in and now you’re riding their diick, tells me all I need to know about you my guy
Just facts, Ace. That riveting comeback win over South Carolina doesn’t change my opinion. Your last sentence is hilarious since you ride the d*ck of any team playing Bama.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Just facts, Ace. That riveting comeback win over South Carolina doesn’t change my opinion. Your last sentence is hilarious since you ride the d*ck of any team playing Bama.
You struggled with USF, I told your phaggot azz during the off season that I watched y’all A day game and that all of your QB’s was scrubs and you told me that I was a lie lol, now apologize biitch and say I was right.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You struggled with USF, I told your phaggot azz during the off season that I watched y’all A day game and that all of your QB’s was scrubs and you told me that I was a lie lol, now apologize biitch and say I was right.
Buchner for sure. I’m not ready to throw it in on Milroe yet. The OC doesn’t do him any favors. He would be elite if he played for Kiffin or Malzahn.

You also think that Beck is “elite” lmao. Total scrub as well.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login