This is not Leach's best team at MSU................ It's on the bench

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Rogers is good, but not good enough to get us over that 7-8 win plateau. As a big fan of his, I think we have hit the ceiling with him.

Reactions: Mjoelner

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
It’s late into year 3 and we’re in the transfer portal era.

The days of the methodical rebuild are over.

Waiting 5 years to be as good as we were 5 years ago isn’t going to cut it anywhere anymore, but much less so in the SEC.

If our best players are riding the bench, that’s not “building for the future”, it’s negligent roster management.
Totally not true. Ask the coach of the most expensive class ever purchased. The one who lost 5 in a row.

Go ask Pittman who just lost to liberty.

Nothing has changed in building a program.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Totally not true. Ask the coach of the most expensive class ever purchased. The one who lost 5 in a row.

Go ask Pittman who just lost to liberty.

Nothing has changed in building a program.
This fans have a right to be pissed too. Ark bad no business losing to liberty with Jefferson at qb.

Are you comparing us to Texas A&M who is the most underachieving program in the country.

We beat both of them to sleep. But they are hot garbage this year. Their fans have a right to be pissed

we have have pissed some opportunities away for a great year. Unfortunately I see a pattern developing I don't like under leach that this wil be what we do instead of taking the step to have a great 9 win season. We will piss it away to be 7-5. I feel like that will be the peak for leach here. Too many sloppy games where the offense does nothing against teams we should beat.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
People need to remove the emotion... The top QB that MSU has EVER recruited is a RS FRESHMAN..... Be ready for the future

This is the team that sets the discipline... This is the team that says to the younger guys..... YOU are the future.

Let's BUILD A PROGRAM!!!

Kudos for a very emotional post. The exclamation points really help drive home your passion.

Taking all of the emotion out of it, do you really think Sawyer Robertson is going to stick around long enough for Will Rogers to move on?

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Leach needs to part ways with Rogers, he’s bad. He sets records at State because we have traditionally been a running school, it’s the system that provides the stats.

leach has two better q bs on the bench. Will is a great person, it I’m sorry he’s not the answer at q b
You do realize that his stats are nationally significant? This is not a “he’s doing ok by MSU standards”

Clay Lyle

Sep 30, 2022
LOL!!!! Love the "IF I AM"

What about.. If I am Sawyer, I know that I am a RS FRESHMAN.. RS FRESHMAN!!!!!!!! .. once more... A RED SHIRT FRESHMAN!!!! And HALF of the 4 star TALENT on the MSU TEAM is my class and UNDER!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are completely delusional. The 5 four stars from that class are Robertson (can’t get on the field), Knox (transferred), John Lewis (yet to step up after being compared to Fletcher Cox. Feels like another King Ani), Harmon (overrated by Yancy Porter and doesn’t fit Leach’s offense. Should be a TE), and Hargrove (hasn’t played this season even with injuries as RB and is likely to jump back in the portal in the new NCAA portal date).

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
3 TOs
59 att for 357 yds is 6.1 yds/att. The worst qualifier in the country (Hardison at Utep) is at 6.5 yds/att this season

Simple question. Do we win this game without Will at QB?

And yds/att are always going to be low in the long run in an Air Raid because so many throws are basically long run handoffs. Especially in a game where running room is tough to find because the opposing D line is stout.

Clay Lyle

Sep 30, 2022
Robertson is draft eligible at the end of next season, and Rogers is going no where with Leach as the coach. I’m sure this is exactly how he pictured his college career. He can’t even get in during mop up duty. This has been horrible QB management even if Rogers is better. Why on Earth would he stay if Leach is retained?

Reactions: ServiceDogg

CoachT1991

Jan 3, 2020

And yds/att are always going to be low in the long run in an Air Raid because so many throws are basically long run handoffs. Especially in a game where running room is tough to find because the opposing D line is stout.
No other Air Raid system is as low as ours.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

You didn't answer the simple question.

And no one is as committed to the Air Raid as we are under it's inventer, if that's not obvious.

And I've got a feeling we're seeing a seriously higher level of defensive talent than other Air Raid offenses in the country.

Who else is running a true Air Raid O?

CoachT1991

Jan 3, 2020
Yes. I’d say every QB on our bench would’ve been just as poor as Will last night. Maybe they wouldn’t have turned it over 3 times either. Maybe they wouldn’t hold the ball for 10 seconds and expect the OL to hold for that long.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Robertson is draft eligible at the end of next season, and Rogers is going no where with Leach as the coach. I’m sure this is exactly how he pictured his college career. He can’t even get in during mop up duty. This has been horrible QB management even if Rogers is better. Why on Earth would he stay if Leach is retained?

If Leach is retained?

Some of y'all live in your own little MSU world.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Yes. I’d say every QB on our bench would’ve been just as poor as Will last night. Maybe they wouldn’t have turned it over 3 times either. Maybe they wouldn’t hold the ball for 10 seconds and expect the OL to hold for that long.

Since you still didn't directly answer the question, I'll ask it differently. Do we win this game with Robertson at QB?

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
Since you still didn't directly answer the question, I'll ask it differently. Do we win this game with Robertson at QB?
Robertson with similar starting experience to Rogers I'd say yes. Robertson straight off the bench cause he's only played 10 or so garbage time snaps then no.

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008

As opposed to who at qb? Are you saying will is the only qb in the country that coulda led us to that great victory?

WKU also runs the air raid. They were #15 last year and #50 this year nationally in yds/att. We were #87th last year and 105th this year

CoachT1991

Jan 3, 2020
As opposed to who at qb? Are you saying will is the only qb in the country that coulda led us to that great victory?

WKU also runs the air raid. They were #15 last year and #50 this year nationally in yds/att. We were #87th last year and 105th this year
I’d take that QB in a heart beat or even the one they had last year. Seems some folks actually can spot talented QB’s

Thumbs Down

Sep 29, 2022
People need to remove the emotion... The top QB that MSU has EVER recruited is a RS FRESHMAN..... Be ready for the future

This is the team that sets the discipline... This is the team that says to the younger guys..... YOU are the future.

Let's BUILD A PROGRAM!!!
New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

Reactions: mcdawg22

msudawg1200

Sep 19, 2012
He missed a 56 yard attempt that was between the uprights but just not long enough…yeah he sucks.
Yeah, our kickers have sucked, and our punters sucked it big last night, but you can't get on Biscardi last night. He's been bad, but drilling those three straight from 44 yards out in that pressure situation was pretty darn impressive. A lot to gripe about last night, but Biscardi was not one of them.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
3 TOs
59 att for 357 yds is 6.1 yds/att. The worst qualifier in the country (Hardison at Utep) is at 6.5 yds/att this season
I see the invasion of the drones is happening from the diseased ED crew

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008

Let's BUILD A PROGRAM!!!
You said the exact same thing about Moorhead.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login