This isn't a good look

RUMMENIGGE

Jan 31, 2022
Jesus F. Christ, WTF was that? I quit watching before halftime, but things like that make me never want to watch again.
That was a quarterbach sack which would led to a fourth down, but as a result of the penalty, it gave Mississippi a first down. Dylan Stewart did it again later on in the game, but instead of simulating shooting at Mississippi players he was shooting at his teammates and that did not draw a penalty.

Really disappointed with Coach Beamer for not benching him. Coach Beamer needs to remind these kids that they represent the University of South Carolina and need to conduct themselves in a certain way. Simulating gun violence should not represent South Carolina

LonghornsGamecocks

Feb 24, 2024
That was a quarterbach sack which would led to a fourth down, but as a result of the penalty, it gave Mississippi a first down. Dylan Stewart did it again later on in the game, but instead of simulating shooting at Mississippi players he was shooting at his teammates and that did not draw a penalty.

Really disappointed with Coach Beamer for not benching him. Coach Beamer needs to remind these kids that they represent the University of South Carolina and need to conduct themselves in a certain way. Simulating gun violence should not represent South Carolina
I would have thrown him off the GD team in the middle of the game the second time he did it. But there shouldn't have been a second time because I would have benched his *** immediately the first time.

Uscg1984

Jan 28, 2022
It is one of the dumbest unforced errors I have ever seen in a football game. I may be wrong, but didn't we have a flag thrown on us earlier in the season for the exact "shotgun" celebration? Seriously, how stupid can you be?

Having said that, this would have zero, zilch, nada impact on where my kid would pursue his higher education.

Harvard Gamecock

Jan 20, 2022
On this board it's called dumb (rightfully so), if it was any other team, it would be called thuggery.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login