This loss is on SPS

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Yeah, I’ve gotta raise my hand on this one. I only caught the first two innings Friday before I had to pick up the kids and run some errands, and I wasn’t able to watch another pitch until today.

This morning, though, I got my crap done before noon, got a little practice in with my son in the yard, and we were sitting down at 1 with my Dude koozie for first pitch. Those first two games were on me, but it’s 65 degrees out, and my mind’s right for the rest of this season.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Yeah, I’ve gotta raise my hand on this one. I only caught the first two innings Friday before I had to pick up the kids and run some errands, and I wasn’t able to watch another pitch until today.

This morning, though, I got my crap done before noon, got a little practice in with my son in the yard, and we were sitting down at 1 with my Dude koozie for first pitch. Those first two games were on me, but it’s 65 degrees out, and my mind’s right for the rest of this season.
View attachment 23918

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I was on the way up into the mountains to watch Outhouse Races. Listened to Fri & Sat games intermittently when I could get reception. On the way home today I abstained from listening, figuring it couldn't hurt.

You're Welcome.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
I watched the first 2 games, and we lost. Today I ate crawfish and got blitzed.

Last season it seemed like the same.

Guess I have to eat crawfish and over indulge the rest of the season

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
Son and I went today. Guess I’ll be going back till we loose. Can’t mess with a streak.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login