This team is atrocious. We don’t do anything well except being

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
The ump took over the game today…

consistently inconsistent at every aspect of the game.

Neither side could play baseball at the plate.

sLem absolutely mismanaged the pitching game. How can you be so ready to yank a starter after 0-2/3 innings if you didn’t expect him to be a failure?

SyonaraStanz

Mar 5, 2010
This team is way over hyped, and a lot of people here are high on that ********. I keep reading about all the talent on this team. This team’s most talented is mediocre at best.

Last year’s team wasn’t all that good, but they caught fire at the perfect time, and that end of season streak is really inflating expectations for a mediocre (nationally) ball club.

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
We do well at drawing elite trolls though.

Half yall clowns spent most of the preseason talking about how loaded this team was and wouldn’t miss a beat. Newsflash, 95mph doesn’t matter when you can’t throw it between the batters boxes. Pitching and hitting is barely above Sun Belt level.

PuebloDawg

Sep 29, 2021
This is actually true. That team wasn’t special until they got to Omaha. No one and I mean no one could’ve predicted the National championship run. But still, they did it! With clutch hitting and pitching.

Oct 13, 2012
We do well at drawing elite trolls though

if you think it’s trolls making fun of this team you are ******* dumb. it’s us,

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
Why you so mad at the board? Board didn't ban you. It would but it didn't. js

Monmorning QB

Nov 7, 2021
Finally.

This team is way over hyped, and a lot of people here are high on that ********. I keep reading about all the talent on this team. This team’s most talented is mediocre at best.

Last year’s team wasn’t all that good, but they caught fire at the perfect time, and that end of season streak is really inflating expectations for a mediocre (nationally) ball club.
a

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
This is actually true. That team wasn’t special until they got to Omaha. No one and I mean no one could’ve predicted the National championship run. But still, they did it! With clutch hitting and pitching.

Goodness, we were a national seed last year
even after getting run ruled twice in Hoover. This year we don't even look to be making a regional at all. Night and day difference.

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
Actually they were special. They won 20 and lost 10 SEC games. Won 41 or 42 regular season games. Won 5 of 6 regional/super regional games. All that happened prior to Omaha.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
********. I absolutely called it.

Ace-Leroy

Aug 23, 2012
This team’s most talented is mediocre at best.

I agree. Being athletic isn't the same as being talented. You can have a ton of hitting power and it's not worth a damn if you can't hit consistantly. Same for pitching. You can throw in the high 90s but it is worthless if You can't throw it over a coffee table.

We have to recruit better players to compete at the level that is expected.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
Half yall clowns spent most of the preseason talking about how loaded this team was and wouldn’t miss a beat. Newsflash, 95mph doesn’t matter when you can’t throw it between the batters boxes. Pitching and hitting is barely above Sun Belt level.

How the hell would you know? Didn’t think you followed “club sports”.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Is EliteDawgs down or did they change the interface or something?

I feel like there's been an influx of angry low post count sociopaths showing up in the last month or two.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login