This team will finish with an overall losing record.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
So you're saying this team is worse than the worst Howland team.

2015-16: 14-17 (7-11)
2016-17: 16-16 (6-12)

I'm selling. I think this team wins 20+ games, at least 8 or 9 in the SEC.

We'll see if you're right.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Two words describe what you see on the floor....street ball. It aint' pretty, but gets the job done, for now. Don't know about tomorrow.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
This is the worst team we have put on the floor since a Rick Ray squad.
Election 2020 Reaction GIF by Joe Biden

They don't have a team identity or go to scoring guy but they play defense well enough to win some games. Relax.

SyonaraStanz

Mar 5, 2010
I don’t know how they’ll finish, but what little bit I saw yesterday, there’s some really bad basketball in the state of MS. 8 wins will be very tough to come by.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Just want to keep this going. I see 5 more wins, max.

The truth is, this sounded ridiculous, but if we don't get better shooting it may be sadly prophetic.

I see absolutely no clear wins on the schedule. South Carolina at home way down the line looked good until they showed they are capable of winning at Rupp.

It's gonna take coaching to keep this from devolving into a complete sheet show.

We shall see ..

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Our first eight SEC games were ridiculously difficult. We play Alabama and Tennessee four of those eight games and also had games at Georgia and at Auburn. The final 10 games of SEC play are much more reasonable. But it’s still going to be tough to get more than six wins unless we start shooting much better.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
The game at Tennessee was the only game I felt was a "Rick Ray" style game for us. Other than that, we play D much better than any of Rick Ray's teams. Just unfortunate we find ourselves in a shooting vacuum. There is nothing Chris Jans or any other coach can do to get us out of our shooting slump. He will have to recruit our way out of it.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
The game at Tennessee was the only game I felt was a "Rick Ray" style game for us. Other than that, we play D much better than any of Rick Ray's teams. Just unfortunate we find ourselves in a shooting vacuum. There is nothing Chris Jans or any other coach can do to get us out of our shooting slump. He will have to recruit our way out of it.
At this point, I actually think we finish 17-14, gonna be hard to have a losing record after rallying to beat Ole Miss at home.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login