This team will finish with an overall losing record.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Did he get banned or something?
He has posted and is active.
SFChicken didn't say anything different than many other people were posting 2 months ago.

If everyone who posts hot takes and emotional meltdowns in the game threads self banned, this place would be a near ghost town.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
SFChicken didn't say anything different than many other people were posting 2 months ago.

If everyone who posts hot takes and emotional meltdowns in the game threads self banned, this place would be a near ghost town.
Here you are again fighting the good fight for those who can’t fight for themselves.

precious

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
This isn’t just predicting something. This was being overly emotional after a loss and sounding like an idiot
I agree the claim was dumb. I tjiught that then and I think it now.
There are a ton of dumb sports predictions on here each week and most are based firmly on ignorance and emotion leading the way.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Sometimes I use restraint when I'm pissed off 'bout STATE and other times not so much. On my drinkin' days, that restraint can sometimes be hard to find. Playin' bad, losing and schit combined with alcohol and internet can be explosive when all that collides. But this Thread does indeed Rock.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015

I don’t know of anybody else who was predicting a losing record two months ago.

Reactions: paindonthurt

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I agree the claim was dumb. I tjiught that then and I think it now.
There are a ton of dumb sports predictions on here each week and most are based firmly on ignorance and emotion leading the way.
And calling dumb, ignorant and emotional takes is fun and just.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login