Thoughts from a Gamecock fan

Nov 25, 2019
Or maybe you're just a sore loser? I promise you if you polled the entire conference about annoying sounds at football games, our rooster would not top the list.

We'll see about 4 games in a row. I think we're much better than you are giving us credit for. We have an excellent QB and our defense isn't as bad as Will Rogers made it look yesterday.
that rooster is pretty bad. I could hear it on the radio broadcast. It's used too much. Less is more for that sound track.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I don’t know what our next win will be but I know what our last one was. I just wanted to have a friendly discussion with a fanbase that we have no reason to dislike but you are evidently very upset.

I’ve also never quite understood the strategy of trash talk where you tell the fans of the team that just beat you that they aren’t going to win another game. How is that not just extremely sad for you as well?
It had only been 24 hours. Some people take our sh*tty football team too seriously and need a cooling off period. I didn't see anything wrong with your post, but I was surprised most posters were fairly cordial... I think fans are generally on edge from seeing too many similarities and feeling like after a good run the last decade and a half we may be slipping back to the mid-2000's era State teams. Which suuuuucked.

I actually agree with your OP - it was an action-packed game, lots of weird stuff. Probably could have gone either way. I do think we got screwed on that out of bounds interception, but that's life as a mid-tier SEC team on the road. I think y'all needed it worse than we did for this season, and they played like it. Congrats. Now with respect, GTFO and let us take it dry from Bama then focus on Western Michigan or whoever the hell we're playing in two weeks.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login