Thoughts on Hugh Freeze today?

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Coaching roster in the SEC is impressive. Will Freeze turn Aubie around?

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
Once he gets his players they're going to be a beast. Payton Throne isn't the answer but he's serviceable. They're still a year away.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Always wondered if his wife was that stupid or just didn’t care and just looked the other way. Regardless, I do feel sorry for his kids. What a miserable piece of crap.

Reactions: dorndawg

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I had some connections in Oxford and OM during that time. Everyone knew about Freeze and the hairdresser. Most everyone knew about his inappropriate advances to the coed’s. The wife either knew or is the stupidest woman on this planet. She was just there for the paycheck.

Reactions: patdog

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I had some connections in Oxford and OM during that time. Everyone knew about Freeze and the hairdresser. Most everyone knew about his inappropriate advances to the coed’s. The wife either knew or is the stupidest woman on this planet. She was just there for the paycheck.
I think the fact that she’s there now tells you that she knew and was ok with the trade offs.

PhiDawg

Aug 2, 2023
If I’m one of the 5-6 UM boosters who financed the human trafficking operation, I would consider Hugh to be a loose end. when he self destructs next and said past trafficking blows up, boosters will be very exposed. They can’t be excited Hugh is coaching P5 again. The target on his back gets bigger. Bad for him and bad for them.

tired

Sep 16, 2013
He was talking about bad things happening to teams in the games he saw last night. He said, "oh my God please don't let that happen to us." Basically praying they'll win. If he thinks God cares whether he wins a football game or not....

He hasn't changed. He's a narcissistic & the way he speaks is always a back-handed compliment to himself.

I generally don't talk bad about people unless they are a true slimeball. He is a decent coach though.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I hadn't even thought of him today until I saw this thread. 17 him.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login