Thoughts on Mississippi game.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Sure didn’t expect that. Way to go Kentucky. Didn’t watch more than a few plays. But looking at stats, Mississippi completely relied on only 3 players offensively. Good SEC defenses will shut that down all day long. And if 1 of them gets hurt, or quits after another loss or 2, it could get ugly.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Talking to a few objective Bears at my office last week they were worried about their O line and Defensive back field. Their D line might be an issue as well. The RB's room is really short of players. SC, LSU, GA and OU are going to give them trouble. They have to go to SC and LSU back-to-back Saturdays and LSU gets a bye next week.

Reactions: patdog

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
Their DB's are as bad in coverage as ours. The only thing that saves them is their pass rush. Max-protect and let 'er fly when you play them.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I thought I had cursed Kentucky when I turned Sirius XM over to SEC Football and the Wildcats were leading by 3 points with just over a minute to go in the game.

But the Rebels WAOMed it at the end.
I turned it on to see the long pass completion late. Then turned it off when they were about to kick
Talking to a few objective Bears at my office last week they were worried about their O line and Defensive back field. Their D line might be an issue as well. The RB's room is really short of players. SC, LSU, GA and OU are going to give them trouble. They have to go to SC and LSU back-to-back Saturdays and LSU gets a bye next week.
Same here. And yeah, looks like OL is a problem. Biggest thing to me though was a total lack of playmakers other than Dart & 1 receiver. Didn’t expect that.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Their DB's are as bad in coverage as ours.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I'm not remotely shocked. Kentucky lost to Georgia by 1 point last week.
As I said earlier, KY is stout. ( I watched a lot of that game)
They also got smoked at home by South Carolina. OM was more than a two TD favorite playing at home. This was a total bed wetting by them in a season with higher expectations than they’ve had in 50 years.

RopeDawg

Feb 24, 2023
Dart was absolutely atrocious today. Swear he had to be shaving points. Extremely low IQ player.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login