Thoughts on the Cunningham, Rosie vs Johnson spat on Bounds?

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
I stoped listening to OOB and 105.9 when our 2023 football season went in the tank. I've never listened to Chuck Oliver, he is terrible and Matt is a little too hokey. I do miss Jake Whim though. I started listening to Clay Edwards when he's on a local subject, if he get's into a national subject, I listen to a podcast.

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
I stoped listening to OOB and 105.9 when our 2023 football season went in the tank. I've never listened to Chuck Oliver, he is terrible and Matt is a little too hokey. I do miss Jake Whim though. I started listening to Clay Edwards when he's on a local subject, if he get's into a national subject, I listen to a podcast.
Chuck Oliver is one of the best guys out there concerning college football info.
And, non-bias.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Chuck Oliver is one of the best guys out there concerning college football info.
And, non-bias.
Not doubting, but I listen for entertainment with a little sports mixed in. I think it was Cowherd who said, "I didn't become a multimillionaire due to my sports knowledge or takes, I became a millionaire because I entertain people." If I strictly wanted college football info, matchup breakdowns, etc., I'd listen to Cole Kublic, he's probably the best at that, but he's not entertaining at all. To me Chuck Oliver is just too dry and has an irritating voice, but he has a successful format so he's doing something right.

The Next Round show out of B'ham has hit the formula just right, IMO.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Rosey insists he has the scoop and has no reason to doubt that Cunningham is MSU bound but is not going to crystal ball it at this time.

Johnson then comes on and says that Cunningham told him directly that he can’t remember the last time MSU sent a receiver to the league and that Ole Miss as a program is in much better position. He’s not saying that Cunningham is going to Ole Miss but has crystal balled Cunningham to Ole Miss. 😂😂

Good grief, what a crap show this will be for the next 6 months.

Johnson did give off a vibe of Ole Miss being king sh it and MSU being the much more inferior program. Can’t wait to watch them fail.
Here are the facts in this saga, none of which can be disputed:

- Rosebowl doesn't know anything. He hears stuff. Most of the time the stuff he hears is what he wants to hear, or what's being fed to him as a smoke screen.

- David Johnson is a PG version of Yancy Porter. He will always put spin for Ole Miss over the truth, ten out of ten times.

- Caleb Cunninigham is a big time recruit. We have some advantages, but it's going to be a dogfight to signing day. Don't believe anyone who tells you he's wrapped in maroon and white at this point.

Reactions: Shane of Pisgah
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login