Thoughts on the game.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Great effort. Looked like we actually knew what we were doing. We were outmanned for sure, but fought hard & played well. The team I saw today would easily be 3-2 right now. There is some hope after all. Van Buren looks real good for a true FR making his 1st start at the #1 ranked team. I don’t like bringing Parson in for so many snaps. He gives us nothing. But we’ve got to keep him happy cause if Van Buren goes down, we’ve got nobody else. So I guess you’ve got to do what you’ve got to do. #20 runs hard. He’s good. Still can’t cover a receiver for crap though.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
You have to get both backups' snaps at this point. We are still facing some serious defenses. I feel a lot better this week.

Reactions: patdog

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Too many damn penalties and a good amount of sloppiness, but much better than the previous two games.

The effort today was much improved. I don’t know if we gave the “A” effort today because we were playing number 1 or if it was a result of the coaches drawing it out of the players

I hope it was the latter.

Reactions: TPIPER36 and patdog

TPIPER36

May 19, 2023
We looked competent. At least it seemed like we wanted to be there. I think we get more than 2 wins now lol

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I hope the rest week we get some guys back and make a good showing at GA. Just show up and look like a football team. I feel like I can hold my head up this week.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Wish we would have started with the relf coast offense. Might have won one or two more.
Hell if the defense played like they did today we beat Toledo. I do like the focus to establish line of scrimmage. Get van buren more comfortable throwing and line a little better at holding their blocks and offense can improve

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
MVB started a game in front of 100k +. For the most part kept things on schedule. Parson was serviceable in front of the same crowd. Defense played better.

Honest question is this the first time since UGA under Leach we dressed less than 80 player in the road? I think they said something like 72
On the TV today.

basedawg

Aug 22, 2012
Played hard which is a good thing to build on moving forward. I was impressed with MVB. He will get much better.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login