THREE PEAT ON DECK

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
BOOK IT BOYS
Happy Georgia Bulldogs GIF by SEC Network

IndianaNole

Jul 30, 2022
Well with that cupcake of a schedule you better go undefeated. Actually with that schedule ya'll should be embarrassed.

Reactions: 8NPJ3

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Well with that cupcake of a schedule you better go undefeated. Actually with that schedule ya'll should be embarrassed.
NewsFlash, UGA plays in the toughest conference…

Plus it’s not like the natty gets handed out after the regular season.

Reactions: MattUGA1

IndianaNole

Jul 30, 2022
NewsFlash, UGA plays in the toughest conference…

Plus it’s not like the natty gets handed out after the regular season.
The SEC is no tougher then any other conference. Each conference has their heavy weight teams and their cupcakes teams.

BWoodsVols

Oct 29, 2022
How you guys been, debated on coming back for a while now. I bet UGA fans are unbearable these days, happy for Watty tho

Reactions: Man_A_War

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
How you guys been, debated on coming back for a while now. I bet UGA fans are unbearable these days, happy for Watty tho
I have been good man. I just had my 3rd mini-Speed back last May. Sold my stake in my company and now just run it remotely. Life has treated me well with the exception of breaking my collar bone last month climbing Denali.

We were only on day two and I busted face taking shortcut on a steep incline and had to go back down to base camp with another guy that was too fat to keep going. My wife finished the climb and I just went back to the state park and twiddled my thumbs for almost three weeks. So, that was embarrassing.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login