Thunder and Lighting

Who was right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stickdawg

Oct 24, 2022
Do you think State would be more competitive against Bama with another head coach such as Kiffin? If so, then it’s on the head coach, not Mississippi State. Another point to the argument is Mullen faced much better Bama defenses. Leach is having much more trouble scoring on a softer defense.

Oct 17, 2022
Do you think State would be more competitive against Bama with another head coach such as Kiffin? If so, then it’s on the head coach, not Mississippi State. Another point to the argument is Mullen faced much better Bama defenses. Leach is having much more trouble scoring on a softer defense.
Yea the Bama defense is really soft

give me a break

give Me a list of coaches that can beat Bama on the road with our recruiting budget and nil money

Reactions: WilCoDawg

stickdawg

Oct 24, 2022
Yea the Bama defense is really soft

give me a break

give Me a list of coaches that can beat Bama on the road with our recruiting budget and nil money
The argument was about being competitive and being able to score some points as every team on the west has been able to do during Leach’s tenure. Not about winning.

Oct 17, 2022
Mullen faced better defenses ?

mullens record his first five years in the sec : 3-5 ,4-4, 2-6, 4-4, 3-5.....career sec record of 33-39.

stickdawg

Oct 24, 2022
Mullen faced better defenses ?

mullens record his first five years in the sec : 3-5 ,4-4, 2-6, 4-4, 3-5.....career sec record of 33-39.
Better Bama defenses. I’m not arguing which coach is better. My point was to the podcast argument of ‘Is the team’s performance against Bama a head coach issue or Mississippi State issue’

Reactions: Croomonshrooms

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Every single offensive game plan revolves around players executing perfectly a lot more often than not. Don't put a hat on the right guy, the play blows up, unless you get lucky. Get hats on the right guys and don't read the right coverage/pick the right receivers to throw to, play won't be successful most of the time. That is not unique for Air Raid at all. The pressure to perform at that level against SEC West competition is just that much greater.

It doesn't matter if it's the old Wing T or the spread! Your point is true.

Reactions: Croomonshrooms
Oct 17, 2022
Robbie is starting to remind me of Hugh Freeze in that he cannot resist arguing with people online. He has to get the last word in even if it’s just a one word tweet.
He’s really good at covering high school girls volleyball on Tuesday nights. College football ? Not so much

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
It’s just really low iq dumb stuff. Very scripted and phony. I guess they are bashing the team so,much so they can ”create controversy” and build up their audience
lame
I don’t think it was scripted. It sounded like guys at work arguing over teams or the classic Kobe/Jordan/Lebron argument. It’s just emotional garbage that makes for a bad podcast.

Reactions: MaroonSadness99
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login