Thunder & Lightning: Can Jeff Lebby Replicate Dan Mullen’s Success at Mississippi State?

Brian Hadad

Oct 1, 2023
Year one for Dan Mullen at Mississippi State saw the kind of qualitative improvement at Mississippi State that set the stage for the seasons that followed. Can Jeff Lebby show the kind of first year fireworks that Mullen did? Brian Hadad and Robbie Faulk discuss that with some help from Coach Dan Mullen himself.

Can Jeff Lebby Replicate Dan Mullen’s Success at Mississippi State?

The post Thunder & Lightning: Can Jeff Lebby Replicate Dan Mullen’s Success at Mississippi State? appeared first on SuperTalk Mississippi.

More...

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
When did Dan start sounding like a young Lou Holthz? Did he have some dental work done?

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
Good interview, Brian!

RE: Joe Cocker - I read recently that there is nothing wrong with him physically. He just did that arm twitching thing when he sang.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I worry about our DC choice. I hope he's not another Peter Sirmon. I remember him not working out too well.

SoTexDawg

Oct 3, 2023
Good Interview.

I am not in the camp that there will never be anyone who does better than Mullen did at State. I like JWS better to be honest. But this idea that..."boy, if Lebby could just match what Mullen did, that would be awesome".....what would be awesome is if Lebby blew Mullen's legacy away....

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
Good Interview.

I am not in the camp that there will never be anyone who does better than Mullen did at State. I like JWS better to be honest. But this idea that..."boy, if Lebby could just match what Mullen did, that would be awesome".....what would be awesome is if Lebby blew Mullen's legacy away....
I want Lebby to do so well that we can't keep him.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login