Thunder & Lightning: Looking at Analytics Over Emotion For Mississippi State Foo

HD6

Apr 8, 2003
Thunder & Lightning: Looking at Analytics Over Emotion For Mississippi State Foo

Mississippi State finished its 2021 season with two disappointing losses, and that hangover is still carrying over when it comes to predictions for 2022. Brian Hadad and Robbie Faulk try to put aside the feelings and look at facts, as they dive into why this Bulldog team will likely take...
The post Thunder & Lightning: Looking at Analytics Over Emotion For Mississippi State Football appeared first on SuperTalk Mississippi.

More...

STLDawg

Apr 16, 2017
When is the last time B/B, T/L, or the media poll undershot the number of wins? I just have a hard time seeing 8 wins and it seem like the under has been the number to take since 2018.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
When is the last time B/B, T/L, or the media poll undershot the number of wins? I just have a hard time seeing 8 wins and it seem like the under has been the number to take since 2018.

I mean they won 7 last year with three losses by a field goal or less. I realize there were also some enormous comebacks in that win total but still. I hardly think 8 is a crazy prediction.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login