Thursday Goat Holder GIF Thread…

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
mc donald omg GIF
FUPA domination is a very strange tranche of the BDSM world. Steer clear of those weirdos if you can.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
FUPA domination is a very strange tranche of the BDSM world. Steer clear of those weirdos if you can.
Man this place is just a wealth of ideas for me to bring back to hell. Don't get me wrong the light bringer likes women of all sizes but is this really a thing? I have had plenty of kinky fun over the centuries but this is new even for me.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Man this place is just a wealth of ideas for me to bring back to hell. Don't get me wrong the light bringer likes women of all sizes but is this really a thing? I have had plenty of kinky fun over the centuries but this is new even for me.
Don't act like the things that you're the inspiration and originator of are things you pretend to know nothing about.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Don't act like the things that you're the inspiration and originator of are things you pretend to know nothing about.
I will take all the credit for most sexual and dark fetishes, most of which are fun. That being said, this is not something that I knew about until now. Not to knock anyone who enjoys it because lets be honest if you are not having some kinky fun with your sex life from time to time then you are doing it wrong.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Someone already posted this one. Delted.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login