Tiger stadium seating

Dawg1979

Jun 23, 2015
Anyone know where the visitor sections are? Looked on the google and cant find it

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
Lower section end zone corner where Bear caught our first touchdown in 2014. Don't remember the number but that’s where it’s always been.

Edit: Looking at the seating chart it’s probably 402-404. 401 may also be included but not sure. And I want to say the tops of those sections are tiger fans. There are also some visitors seats in the upper level end zone.

Last edited:

Maroonthirteen

Aug 22, 2012
Stub hub is an awesome invention. I went down there for the 2018 game. I bought tickets off stub hub for face or less......I sat on about the 30 yard line. THeir fans were really nice to me. However we were in a hole from the first play of the game. SO maybe that had something to do with their kindness.....but stub hub my man.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
I sat on about the 30 yard line. THeir fans were really nice to me. However we were in a hole from the first play of the game. SO maybe that had something to do with their kindness...

I wore a traveling white MSU shirt there and set in a sea of purple and yellow during our 2014 against them. Nobody said anything to me. I believe it had something to do with how we manhandled them that first half. Maybe Corndog fans are the most obnoxious when the game is close?

Last edited:

Dawg1979

Jun 23, 2015
I’ve always had fun at tiger stadium. Around 2002 we went down and stayed with a buddy. Ride to the game in the back of a purple el Camino. Ringing my cowbell. People were throwing dog biscuits at us. I think we lost 49-0. Was one of the best times of my life

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login