To run this offense, are we going to have to change QBs?

Slow Natives

Nov 10, 2018
I’m convinced Barbay is not gonna make it in this league. The offense is awful and it’s on the coordinator.

tired

Sep 16, 2013
How about change O coordinator? He's the problem. Just like Moorhead, trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Barbay doesn't have the experience and is in way over his head. I can't stand the arrogant 17er. Why would you roll out a non mobile qb? Because he's a dumba$$.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Live look at Will Rogers

Scared Bbc One GIF by BBC

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
Well he's been very inconsistent this year and missing left and right. He wasn't that great the last half of the season last year
Rogers wasn’t good last year either. Missed throw after throw after throw. He can’t throw it accurately past 10 yards and now he has lost that skill.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
How about change O coordinator? He's the problem. Just like Moorhead, trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Barbay doesn't have the experience and is in way over his head. I can't stand the arrogant 17er. Why would you roll out a non mobile qb? Because he's a dumba$$.

The same reason he calls a read option with Will. If he's not going to change his offense and play calling then he needs to put a more mobile threat in the game.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
The same reason he calls a read option with Will. If he's not going to change his offense and play calling then he needs to put a more mobile threat in the game.
I agree with that. Wills not the qb to do that

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
I think Will can run this offense just fine, but he isn't doing it right now. Pull him.

Imadick

Jan 18, 2009
Between Rogers and Barbay this game is a disaster. Why did they abandon the air raid until he got the right players?

Reactions: HRMSU

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Between Rogers and Barbay this game is a disaster. Why did they abandon the air raid until he got the right players?

And as a 1st time HC you make that call? Why not play it out this year bank the wins and then switch next year when we have a much younger team? Makes you wonder about his strategic judgment.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login