To the gamecock hacker who did all of this. I tip my hat, sir

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Honestly, based on title alone, I couldn’t tell if the Goat threads were hacked or original.

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
Should have never changed boards. I appreciate all dawgstudent has done but he’s obviously not fit to run this site anymore, time to give someone else a chance
Got my NIL. I'm good with him. Gonna coast....

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Should have never changed boards. I appreciate all dawgstudent has done but he’s obviously not fit to run this site anymore, time to give someone else a chance
Girl Smile GIF

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
Sorry but I'm putting this in the camp of pushing all the buttons in the elevator. Put me down for an eyeroll.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I don't know why anyone still thinks Noodle Fingers is the answer. Dude gets nervous and panics and he's too slow to block. Put in Wright.

Reactions: tyroid

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I will say it one more time, it is really belitting and sad a fan hacks the site of another group of fans for a team they play once a decade. There's obsession, and then there's something else strange and weird when they Makin the amount of posts that they did to cause trouble. One or two maybe three is good fun. Going to this length to 17 up another CFB team page that you almost never play in football, starts to look like you were desperate for attention.

computer nerd GIF by South Park

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
What's wrong with sixpack's blocking? How many missed assignments were there? Doesn't make me feel good about Saturday night and the rest of the season.
No matter how many cocks go unblocked, most will blame will.

Sep 21, 2023
I will say it one more time, it is really belitting and sad a fan hacks the site of another group of fans for a team they play once a decade. There's obsession, and then there's something else strange and weird when they Makin the amount of posts that they did to cause trouble. One or two maybe three is good fun. Going to this length to 17 up another CFB team page that you almost never play in football, starts to look like you were desperate for attention.

computer nerd GIF by South Park

Nobody hacked anything. The entire board was left unlocked and literally anybody could edit any posts on your board. Blame the mod who gave the entire On3 network moderator access to your board.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Nobody hacked anything. The entire board was left unlocked and literally anybody could edit any posts on your board. Blame the mod who gave the entire On3 network moderator access to your board.
It really doesn't matter if you had hack or not, the actions speak for themself. One or two posts are funny or trying to take over a thread or two can be humorous, but taking over the whole page looks sad. They might have a tough time when they actually leave middle school and go to high school.

Reactions: patdog

Chris4USC

Joined Dec 6, 2017
Jan 17, 2022
It really doesn't matter if you had hack or not, the actions speak for themself. One or two posts are funny or trying to take over a thread or two can be humorous, but taking over the whole page looks sad. They might have a tough time when they actually leave middle school and go to high school.
You said it Maroon. Whats even more annoying is that they are making us Mississippi State Bulldog fans cry today when they know they have the superior football team and will likely beat us by 40 points on Saturday. Bullying is wrong, Cock fans. I plan to ring my cowbell at the sky in protest tonight.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
To the SC fans, we don’t have control over the permissions of the site. It’s an On3 thing. The issue was on their side.

The only thread that pissed me off was the prediction thread because we give away gift cards.

• Love
Reactions: henders90_

henders90_

Sep 21, 2023
To the SC fans, we don’t have control over the permissions of the site. It’s an On3 thing. The issue was on their side.

The only thread that pissed me off was the prediction thread because we give away gift cards.
I would argue that anything and everything you have control over and if on3 says otherwise tell them to ligma. How you make the site better and grow.

Seems like this board would love buffalo wildwings. Tell me how much and ill email you a gift card.

• Haha
Reactions: The Original T-Cock

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

No skin off me unfortunately for them not crying at all.

I Like You Hello GIF

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
We don’t have access to the admin site of the software. We were an independent forum until we moved to on3 last year. We can moderate our own board but that’s it. Can’t change permissions etc. I doubt the SC admins have access to the message board backend software.

• Wow

Chris4USC

Joined Dec 6, 2017
Jan 17, 2022
We don’t have access to the admin site of the software. We were an independent forum until we moved to on3 last year. We can moderate our own board but that’s it. Can’t change permissions etc. I doubt the SC admins have access to the message board backend software.
Chris Clark and Wes Mitchell wield supreme power and rule with an iron fist.

henders90_

Sep 21, 2023
We don’t have access to the admin site of the software. We were an independent forum until we moved to on3 last year.
Before I go tho, just slang that hawg around a bit and get more control/features. You were independent and have a let’s not step on toes mindset. Advocate for your subscribers

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login