To the many visitors we've had

MagicDawg

Nov 11, 2010
Practically every college football forum in America has a thread expressing their admiration for Mississippi State head coach Mike Leach and sorrow at his dire medical situation. It is overflowing on the State forums.

These are hard times for the maroon Bulldogs. I hope it is gratifying to Coach Leach's family to see evidence of the impact his career has had on the game and the fans.

Thank you to all who have expressed their support.

#HailState

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
God bless all of you from South Carolina.

Any updates on coach this morning?
The school just released a statement saying his family was there with him and just wanted privacy. His status is the same.

The Clarion Ledger said he had a massive heart attack at home with possible seizures and he didn’t receive CPR until 10-15 minutes later.

That’s all of the official updates I’ve read this korning

Reactions: ntzdog

markmorris

Joined Apr 3, 2005
Jan 21, 2022
The school just released a statement saying his family was there with him and just wanted privacy. His status is the same.

The Clarion Ledger said he had a massive heart attack at home with possible seizures and he didn’t receive CPR until 10-15 minutes later.

That’s all of the official updates I’ve read this korning
Thank you. Still praying for his recovery. 🙏

Reactions: Manhorn

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Reactions: MSUDOG24

AutzenZoo

Mar 4, 2017
Prayers for Coach Leach from Oregon. Always loved his interviews. Hated playing his teams. He was a no-nonsense guy that got the job done. Just an incredibly sad loss for the CFB world. Hope your boys can get the job done for him in the bowl game.

ReaperVol

Aug 25, 2022
Praying extremely hard for his family, team & all who loved him. Truly One of a kind. He definitely swung his sword

EdtheConquerer17

Dec 13, 2020
Trojan fan here. Much love and strength from SoCal to our MSU friends during this time of mourning and healing.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login