Today is a great day to watch football…

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
We have baseball all day in Jackson, tn but hope to get out and catch the second half of our game

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I'm picking FSU and Bama. The real puzzler is Colorado. Do they win or lose. If they win Prime head gonna swell even more. May explode. But he has done an impressive job already imo. Note Dame is another big game. I bet they beat Ohio State

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
That 6:30 game is gonna be must watch TV. It's gonna tell us a lot about our coaches. I think looking at last year tells us these players are not terrible. But they are struggling to grasp the changes this year. Understandable on offense I guess but the D ??? Forbes is the only part of the losses that are not replaceable. Teams lose guys every year. We lost minimal talent. Maybe it will all be fixed tonight

Reactions: Dawg84

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Here's the games during our game:
Screenshot_20230923_092723_ESPN.jpgI'm interested in the Arky vs LSU game too.

STATEgrad04

Mar 3, 2008
I'm picking FSU and Bama. The real puzzler is Colorado. Do they win or lose. If they win Prime head gonna swell even more. May explode. But he has done an impressive job already imo. Note Dame is another big game. I bet they beat Ohio State
Colorado without Hunter is going to be a tall task. I think Oregon wins pretty easily.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Colorado has had a tough time protecting their QB, that last two weeks. I expect the Ducks to make his life miserable.
No win to day. JMO.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I don't think Rkansas has nothin for LSU. I see that as a big W for Loser State. Big tits is gonna start feeling the heat soon. Man boob sweat alert

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It is a great day for college football. I will pick Notre Dame in the meteor game in Bama. Everybody else is too hard to pick put the biggest 'fun' bet on Kentucky.

YouTube TVs multi view is going to really come in great today.

Reactions: was21

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
I feel more sure about Oregon beating Colorado than any of the others.

I like Bama to roll too.

I guess fsu and osu as winners but not confident.

Reactions: msstatelp1

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I think Colorado is getting their asses kicked today. Not having hunter gives them a built in excuse but I don't think it would matter anyway.

prime as been a great story so far but they're coming back to earth. They started that journey last week when they almost lost to a bad csu team. They're not playing csu this week.

I also think bama is going to get after ole miss today. They need a "get right" game and ole miss is grossly overrated.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I have two TVs going in the living room and another on the back porch.

I'll watch OM/Bama from the pool. While pointy elbow women feed me grapes.

Reactions: msstatelp1

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Yes. Oregon is no joke. They are good on both sides of the ball. I think Colorado State played way over their heads last week. That " taking it personal" crap goes both ways. It's a weird season tho so far.

was21

May 29, 2007
It is a great day for college football. I will pick Notre Dame in the meteor game in Bama. Everybody else is too hard to pick put the biggest 'fun' bet on Kentucky.

YouTube TVs multi view is going to really come in great today.
Yep...YouTube multiview is really a nice addition

Reactions: drexeldog23

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
aTm with the scoop and score to go up 12-0. But that looked like a forward pitch By a 1/2 yard.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login