Today will be the first time I have ever pulled for Oregon to win a football game.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I'm pulling for Prime. I want to see the chaos involved if he pulls it off, even though I don't think he will. I feel like Colorado State kinda exposed them.
It’s smoke and mirrors on defense this year.

The offense though is good.

Deion got a great OC when he got Lewis from Kent State.

Reactions: msstatelp1

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Scobuffs. Nobody expected them to do **** snd they already won 3. Much bigger test today and they don't have hunter

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Minnesota Vikings Football GIF

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Clever marketing hype train runs off the track today. Exposed. When the Fighting Deions beat a ranked team I'll be the first to say wow.

Lucky Colorado is moving to a much easier power 3.5 conference next year. Running his mouth after beating TCU like they beat a playoff team lol, TCU is pitiful this year. Hype it until it falls apart.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I’m sure colorado is regretting that hire. He has still worked miracles there compared to where they were last year and have been for relative eternity.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I know Sanders is a positive type and all but I wonder if he thought they really had a chance today?

• Haha
Reactions: GomJabbar

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
I’m sure colorado is regretting that hire. He has still worked miracles there compared to where they were last year and have been for relative eternity.
Why? He’s a marketing dream.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
It's been a nice 3 weeks for sure. Too early to tell if it's as big as it sounded in September.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
He’s made a drastic improvement but the media was too quick to jump on the wagon. They disrespected a bunch of people in the process by simply ignoring them.
The media pays attention to who drives views and clicks. They will continue to cover him until folks get bored like any other topic. Haters drive this as well. The haters watching him get his *** beat today won't hurt the media's feelings at all - as long as they tune in for the show.

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
Lock of the day. Called it last weekend at 2:00 in the morning when the game ended. Oregon would be favored by 20 and cover.

Still. I like Prime. I’m overlooking the mouth and watching the actions. And the actions are old school and based in fundamentals. And what he preaches to his kids I agree with.

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
The media pays attention to who drives views and clicks. They will continue to cover him until folks get bored like any other topic. Haters drive this as well. The haters watching him get his *** beat today won't hurt the media's feelings at all - as long as they tune in for the show.
Media does what they are told, period. Media, entertainment(sports), gubment, all on same team. The rest of us are **** outta luck. It’s great when they are up against themselves in these win-win deals for them though. We can pull for a side and sometimes we feel better than others about it. They pull our heartstrings, always. Anything to keep us divided. One day, soon, will be wholesale changes…and I can’t wait!! Bama is showing that time is near… Prime’s group ain’t near good enough to be gifted vs a quality opponent yet. They have and will continue to be gifted until the end, just not at the expense of a Nike….they can’t afford that to happen! But they took lots of our money and energy, nonetheless, today. It’s what they work together for so hard, to take ours!

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I’d like to see their revenue now compared to the past. I think they are doing much better with all the TV coverage, merchandise sales, and new friends of the program.
It's like when we were #1 for 4 weeks. Donations went up, applications, merchandise etc etc.

But it was short lived. And the Colorado craze is short lived as well now. USC will beat them. September was amazing though, really sold it well.

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
It's like when we were #1 for 4 weeks. Donations went up, applications, merchandise etc etc.

But it was short lived. And the Colorado craze is short lived as well now. USC will beat them. September was amazing though, really sold it well.
But coming from the absolute bottom, every dollar makes a long term difference if you’re trying to sustain.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login