Tom Brady retiring per multiple people on Twitter.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
If it's true he'll definitely go down as one of the best players ever in the NFL. He has nothing left to prove and I heard he was considering retirement because he wants to spend time with his kids which is a really good reason and probably the best one. I never got the "Brady hate" that some people had. I always love watching him play. I hope it's not true because I'd like to send him play one more season

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Seven Super Bowl wins, 10 Super Bowl appearances. He has more Super Bowl wins than every single NFL franchise.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
If it's true he'll definitely go down as one of the best players ever in the NFL. He has nothing left to prove and I heard he was considering retirement because he wants to spend time with his kids which is a really good reason and probably the best one. I never got the "Brady hate" that some people had. I always love watching him play. I hope it's not true because I'd like to send him play one more season

He’s definitely the best ever.

Coming from a dolphins fan, let me explain the hate a little bit… it’s called getting your *** kicked every year. I liked Brady a lot more the last 2 years. I respect the hell out of him but it’s easy to not like someone when it’s a rival and they beat you as much as he did.

Sep 12, 2013
It’s hard to imagine many of his records being touched. Mahomes looks like he has the ability, I don’t know about his body holding up.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
Multiple messages now that no decision has been made per his dad and his coach.

Other sources indicating that it’s still likely happening but Brady’s camp wasn’t ready to announce it yet and they’re not happy about the ESPN report.

Nunya.sixpack

Jun 10, 2019

Brady never won 10 superbowls.

He also was not selected to the pro bowl 7 times.

There's more in his list of failures.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Here’s the Buc’s Athletic Beat Writer on your article:

[TWEET]1487848982953013254[/TWEET]

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login