Fun with stats

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
Which QB played Georgia on the road, and which one played SC at home?

��
C/ATTYDSAVGTDINTQBR
16/232099.11270.0

��
C/ATTYDSAVGTDINTQBR
20/373068.33172.9

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
They say you have to play the best to be the best. We definitely give recruits that opportunity ***

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Our offense is starting to be fun to watch. Defense makes you want to turn the channel. We are a QB rush or an effective blitz from wining a few games going forwards. Our DB's are always having a uphill run. When the QB can consistently stand in one place and wait as long as it takes to get a guy open, our DB's don't stand a chance.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Now do defense, because the game of football requires you to play that, and it’s very vital to the outcome of the game.

State SEC only allowing PPG 41
Ole Miss 17.
Rachel Dratch Television GIF by Saturday Night Live

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Our offense is starting to be fun to watch. Defense makes you want to turn the channel. We are a QB rush or an effective blitz from wining a few games going forwards. Our DB's are always having a uphill run. When the QB can consistently stand in one place and wait as long as it takes to get a guy open, our DB's don't stand a chance.
But why bother passing on us at all. Even last night, rushing defense is as horrible as all season. We gave up so many gashes. Maybe uga felt like they wanted passing practice.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
NAFOOM IS THAT WAY>>>>>>>>>
cuntshit
Offense gets you excited and you want to buy tickets. Defense is where reality sets in. You can’t handle the truth I get it. You’re like one of those kids who gets mad and turns the video game in the middle of the game because you can’t stop the other person.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Our offense is starting to be fun to watch. Defense makes you want to turn the channel. We are a QB rush or an effective blitz from wining a few games going forwards. Our DB's are always having an uphill run. When the QB can consistently stand in one place and wait as long as it takes to get a guy open, our DB's don't stand a chance.
2nd half was fun to watch. 1st half other than a couple nice pass plays, was about as bad as the defense. Can’t keep waiting till you’re down 17 to start playing.

Reactions: GloryDawg

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Our offense is starting to be fun to watch. Defense makes you want to turn the channel. We are a QB rush or an effective blitz from wining a few games going forwards. Our DB's are always having an uphill run. When the QB can consistently stand in one place and wait as long as it takes to get a guy open, our DB's don't stand a chance.
Yeah, after yesterday’s games, I see that we’re now 125th out of 134 in total defense. One funny thing I noticed while looking, though, is that of the 9 teams that actually have worse defenses, OM has played 3 of them

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Offense gets you excited and you want to buy tickets. Defense is where reality sets in. You can’t handle the truth I get it. You’re like one of those kids who gets mad and turns the video game in the middle of the game because you can’t stop the other person.
Nobody gives a 17 lol
You're so butt hurt though

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We didn't lay down and die. We have a long way to go, but I feel better about the possibilities for the rest of the season. We have a long way to go on defense, especially.

Anybody that wants things fixed or not immediately can pick another team because you're not gonna be happy. I don't even know if Saban could do a better job with our defense.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
But why bother passing on us at all. Even last night, rushing defense is as horrible as all season. We gave up so many gashes. Maybe uga felt like they wanted passing practice.
Any coach that game plans to beat us passing the ball, and is sweating the outcome late, should be fired. Run the ball 5-6 yards a play until we commit to the run then play action us until we stop biting.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Any coach that game plans to beat us passing the ball, and is sweating the outcome late, should be fired. Run the ball 5-6 yards a play until we commit to the run then play action us until we stop biting.
We're last in the league in both pass defense and run defense. It really doesn't matter which one the opposing coach picks.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Now do defense, because the game of football requires you to play that, and it’s very vital to the outcome of the game.

State SEC only allowing PPG 41
Ole Miss 17.
While OM was playing SoCar and Kentucky we were playing Georgia and Texas at their places.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
Anybody that wants things fixed or not immediately can pick another team because you're not gonna be happy. I don't even know if Saban could do a better job with our defense.
Of course Saban would have done a better job with the defense. He wouod have evaluated and brought in better tacklers and people with grit at least. He would have gotten more for our defense instead of bringing in 12 WR’s. We would definitely not be this bad on defense if we had hired Saban. For sure.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Of course Saban would have done a better job with the defense. He wouod have evaluated and brought in better tacklers and people with grit at least. He would have gotten more for our defense instead of bringing in 12 WR’s. We would definitely not be this bad on defense if we had hired Saban. For sure.
You are partially right, but that's not what I said. I said he couldn't do much with what we had already. I was using hyperbole to make a point. It must've missed the point.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login