Tomorrow is a critical day for Lemonis…..

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I think it's more an aggressively stubborn unwillingness to admit being completely wrong than it is pure stupidity.

Could be wrong...
I am not a Lemonis hater. I have actually been one of the ones who defended him not being fired last year. It’s documented well here.

I don’t like his crootin strategies and some other things. But I’m not one of the ones with agenda to get him fired.

But you have to win your home SEC series if you’re a good team.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I am not a Lemonis hater. I have actually been one of the ones who defended him not being fired last year. It’s documented well here.

I don’t like his crootin strategies and some other things. But I’m not one of the ones with agenda to get him fired.

But you have to win your home SEC series if you’re a good team.

My comment was about the way you handled being wrong about the game yesterday after it went differently than you originally thought it was going.

Double and tripled down rather than just saying it ended up close and we very well could have won.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
My comment was about the way you handled being wrong about the game yesterday after it went differently than you originally thought it was going.

Double and tripled down rather than just saying it ended up close and we very well could have won.
Nah, just my opinion. Kudos to us for fighting back, no doubt. But it’s human nature to take your foot off the gas when you’re up 9-1 early.

I’m more pissed about the multiple chances we had to take the lead, like that baserunning blunder. And that’s on coaching.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Just so we are all aligned … that was a beatdown. I’m sure goat will let us know we missed it and incorrectly call us live stats watchers though
We did great. I’m not sure why this is such a controversial topic with some of you.

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
What's everyone's gameday setup? I am a Jim and Statbroadcast guy, with the SECN+ going at the same time. Jim is 3-4 pitches ahead of Bart and Charlie.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
What's everyone's gameday setup? I am a Jim and Statbroadcast guy, with the SECN+ going at the same time. Jim is 3-4 pitches ahead of Bart and Charlie.
You sure? I love Jim but half the time you don't even know the score. BART and Charlie are two of the best out there

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login