Tony Pollard is an idiot

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Sure but then all the white boy had to do is grab the handoff and he has an easy walk in TD

Reactions: cytubb

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
They have Dak, Pollard and CD Lamb who all handle the ball regularly and well, so who do they give it to on the goal line? A jabrone who gets a carry or two per game.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
All he had to do was run to the pilon and he scores easily. Instead he tried to be Earl Campbell and the Cowboys score no points.
Cooks would have walked in if he had cut it up field on the play before.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Ballgame. Go ahead and call it now. Can’t win from behind.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Pollard needs to run through an arm tackle at the goal line. That’s not NFL football.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
Well Dak said he didn't know what their problem was against good teams? Well I can tell him a big part of it. Cowboys are a constant stream of turnovers and penalties. They can still win with those against mediocre to poor teams but they can't against elite teams. If the Cowboys can't clean up their act they will never win against really good teams.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
All he had to do was run to the pilon and he scores easily. Instead he tried to be Earl Campbell and the Cowboys score no points.
That was honestly one of the worst goal line rushing attempts that I've ever seen. First, the decision to forego an untouched waltz into the corner of the end zone in favor of running straight into a defender was bad enough, but then the way that he allowed his body to become completely turned around at the goal line was truly pitiful. I told my wife that if you had taken a snapshot of that play when Pollard was 3 yards from the goal and asked me what happened next, I'd have said that there was a 99.9999% chance that he either walked in or drove the ball and defender 2-3 yards into the end zone. It is remarkable that he managed to not get in

Reactions: Mts68

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
When you get Roughing the Passer penalties called like that at the goal line like, you might as well just give Miami the points to be done with it. Everything is gonna be close is going to go Miami's way today. The home-field advantages are hard to beat.

Reactions: Leeshouldveflanked

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
Their head coach is well below average. Their front office is well below average. The offensive line sux. They will not, nor have they ever won a meaningful game against a good team since the effects of Jimmy Johnson were gone. Been the same for 25 years.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It's nice to get a motion call because the referee told your end to move at the end of the line, but another player was already in motion. So you end up with a penalty... Thanks to the referee. Like I've already said, they're idiots. They wouldn't know how to handle some conspiracy.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
This franchise gets creative in finding new ways to blow the big road games. It’s pretty pathetic to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: Anon1697564126

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Side note, but when did 55 yard field goals suddenly become chip shots for kickers? A lot of the ones these guys kick these days would’ve been good from 65 or longer. It’s insane

Reactions: She Mate Me

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
It's nice to get a motion call because the referee told your end to move at the end of the line, but another player was already in motion. So you end up with a penalty... Thanks to the referee. Like I've already said, they're idiots. They wouldn't know how to handle some conspiracy.
If he did not tell him, he is already offsides., don't blame the ref, they were going in motion.

Reactions: kired

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Their head coach is well below average. Their front office is well below average. The offensive line sux. They will not, nor have they ever won a meaningful game against a good team since the effects of Jimmy Johnson were gone. Been the same for 25 years.
Bite your tongue. Jerry is the only reason the cowboys won in the 90s. Just ask him.

• Haha
Reactions: Anon1697564126

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I love how an offensive line with two absolute locks for Canton somehow sucks in the eyes of the usual SPS geniuses.

I know Tyron is out today, but damn, have you watched them at all this year as Dallas has put up more points than anybody else?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Can someone tell me how the Dallas LT sees Chubb rushing on 3rd down and thinks to himself, yep… I’m just gonna give him a free pass at Dak?
Do you know Dak is supposed to pick up those blitzes, make the pass, jump up, and catch the ball in the end zone? I'll be so glad when they are put out of the playoffs in a couple of weeks, so maybe he will go to another team. It would be great if he went to a team that had a general manager knew what the 17 he was doing.

boatsandhoes

Sep 6, 2012
I love how an offensive line with two absolute locks for Canton somehow sucks in the eyes of the usual SPS geniuses.

I know Tyron is out today, but damn, have you watched them at all this year as Dallas has put up more points than anybody else?
You mean like the 4 times they decided to leave Bradley Chubb unblocked? Like the best Miami pass rusher. It’s an interesting strategy

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Heard a great stat today….of Dallas and Miami’s 20 combined wins, only 1 was over a team with a winning record.

Reactions: She Mate Me
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login