Tony Pollard is an idiot

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
So it's perfectly fine for him to tell the player to move to make a penalty and then not tell the head referee about it? Sounds perfectly normal to me.
If you want to snap a ball with a player in motion then the motion player can only start his motion after all 11 players are set. WR’s are not required to but should check with the refs on their positions in order not to risk an offsides or covering up another eligible receiver. The refs can do them a courtesy to help them be either on or off the line but the time that it takes to get set is still at the liability of the player and not the ref at that point.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Heard a great stat today….of Dallas and Miami’s 20 combined wins, only 1 was over a team with a winning record.

I just looked over Miami's results. They really hadn't beaten anybody worth a shat before today.

Best win was probably Denver in that 70-20 slaughter when Denver wasn't playing well at all. They're obvious a solid team, and solid teams can always depend on Dallas to give them their marque win.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
The Dolphins 4 losses are at Buffalo, at Philadelphia, in Germany to KC and at home to Tenn. That’s likely 3 playoff teams.

They need to get healthy on offense. Achane, Molster, Tyreke, Waddle are all playing through injuries. A bye week, or having their seeding locked up week 18, would really do them well.

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
That awesome Dallas o line can't perform when a bird chirps in their ears much less when they have backups playing especially on the road. The Dallas D can
Have moments of greatness but honestly if Dak and Co. aren't putting 40+ on the board the whole team ***** the bed minus the FG kicker. What kinda sense does that make for a professional team?

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
The Dolphins 4 losses are at Buffalo, at Philadelphia, in Germany to KC and at home to Tenn. That’s likely 3 playoff teams.

They need to get healthy on offense. Achane, Molster, Tyreke, Waddle are all playing through injuries. A bye week, or having their seeding locked up week 18, would really do them well.
The narrative that the dolphins aren’t that good is over played. They’ve played 2 bad games this year. At Buffalo and at home against titans. The eagles and chiefs game were both late 4th quarter ball games. It’s unfortunate that all the games against “good teams” have been on the road, except for this Dallas game.

Nov 20, 2023
Do you know Dak is supposed to pick up those blitzes, make the pass, jump up, and catch the ball in the end zone? I'll be so glad when they are put out of the playoffs in a couple of weeks, so maybe he will go to another team. It would be great if he went to a team that had a general manager knew what the 17 he was doing.
Exactly, to keep it short he should’ve gotten a Running Back to not make Dak totally carry this team on his shoulders, He needs better blocking so badly, and a consistent defense that doesn’t just live on turnovers or can slow the run and pass game lately. They’ve got some issues to settle that’s for sure and until then do it’s gonna nearly impossible to get deep into the play offs. I still am very proud of Dak on what could’ve been an MVP season and further but mainly want Jones to give the team what they need.

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
Yeah like my user name is Human Resources MSU....SMFH
Sorry, the HR dept at my workplace is very "race conscious" and that's the first thing I thought about when I saw your user name after calling out the other person's comment.

Reactions: HRMSU

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Exactly, to keep it short he should’ve gotten a Running Back to not make Dak totally carry this team on his shoulders, He needs better blocking so badly, and a consistent defense that doesn’t just live on turnovers or can slow the run and pass game lately. They’ve got some issues to settle that’s for sure and until then do it’s gonna nearly impossible to get deep into the play offs. I still am very proud of Dak on what could’ve been an MVP season and further but mainly want Jones to give the team what they need.
If Jones has gotten them a big bruising back to go with what they have a reliable receiver like they had in Andre Cooper, it would be an entirely different team. But Jerry Jones knows nothing about putting a team together. Their defense is great, but their offense needs a few more targets. If you want an example to go look at what San Francisco has at the skill position.

I still haven't heard from anybody in the media this morning, show me another team that played Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Miami on the road. Nobody in this league has played the road schedule like that. They may have had crap teams when they were at home, but nobody played a road schedule that was as brutal. The Talking Heads were having fun dumping on Dallas this morning, but I wonder if they might be singing a different story if Miami or Philadelphia had played something similar and lost those road games. Doesn't matter if they want to lose right now it's what they do in the playoffs.

Reactions: DawgsNCowboys87

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
If Jones has gotten them a big bruising back to go with what they have a reliable receiver like they had in Andre Cooper, it would be an entirely different team. But Jerry Jones knows nothing about putting a team together. Their defense is great, but their offense needs a few more targets. If you want an example to go look at what San Francisco has at the skill position.

I still haven't heard from anybody in the media this morning, show me another team that played Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Miami on the road. Nobody in this league has played the road schedule like that. They may have had crap teams when they were at home, but nobody played a road schedule that was as brutal. The Talking Heads were having fun dumping on Dallas this morning, but I wonder if they might be singing a different story if Miami or Philadelphia had played something similar and lost those road games. Doesn't matter if they want to lose right now it's what they do in the playoffs.
Yep, talking heads going to talk.

Funny thing is that if the D makes a stand they'd be talking about that 17 play game winning drive as Dak's signature moment and how it's a MVP type drive.

Reactions: She Mate Me

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
Doesn't matter if they want to lose right now it's what they do in the playoffs.
You think regular season road games are tough. Multiply that difficulty by 10 times in the playoffs.

I love Dak, but the Dallas team I've seen ain't winning a road playoff game, and they would have to win a couple of major upsets to get a home playoff game, likely put out AGAIN at SF.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login