Top 15 Basketball team: Will you bother to go support them Wed 12/28 against #9 Bama?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Hopefully we show up. Maybe a few students can drive back in town and yell al little.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I’ll be there…. Trying to find out if I should buy tickets now or wait. With the students out, I doubt it will be a sell out or anything.

Anybody know what general admission tickets are? Is that student section? I’ve seen these for sale.

Reactions: onewoof

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I’ll be there but I live in Starkville so it’s not some huge trek for me. My wife and daughter wanted to go but the late start is going to rule them out.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I would, but I'll be back in Texas by then. If it was a day or two earlier, I would be there.

AGDawg14

Sep 29, 2022
I’ll be there…. Trying to find out if I should buy tickets now or wait. With the students out, I doubt it will be a sell out or anything.

Anybody know what general admission tickets are? Is that student section? I’ve seen these for sale.
General admission tickets are good for any of the sections behind the goals in the upper bowl. Also technically consists of the student section. Only cost $10 which is a steal for what right now would be a top 15 matchup

PK Dawg

Jul 17, 2022

Anybody know what general admission tickets are? Is that student section? I’ve seen these for sale. Those GA mane

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Haven't been to a game a while. Maybe 4 years ago. Went to auburn game. Couldn't find lower bowl tickets on second market even day of game. Ended up surrounded by auburn fans but saw plenty of seats down low empty first half. We try to sit down loae after half with state fans in seats we knew were empty. Event staff made us leave. Haven't been back since then.

I'm tempted to go back but only if there are seats down low in second market. I refuse to go again and be surrounded by opposing team fans while there are open seats every where down low and not be able to buy them or move to sit in them after half.

shouldn't be an issue getting hotel that night I wouldn't think being mid week. 8pm sucks though

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I'll be there if I'm not on my way to Tampa. Still up in the air on that trip...

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login