Top Rivalries

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Tennessee is not a rival, we have had kids be born and die in a war in a shorter amount of time it took Tennessee to beat Bama
Shut your suck hole. Tennessee will always be a rival due to fat boy Phil

Tusks

Jul 30, 2022
Shut your suck hole. Tennessee will always be a rival due to fat boy Phil
george w bush middle finger GIF
Fat Phil

• Haha
Reactions: GCJerryUSC

STAND

Aug 5, 2022
Agree with Bolden. Tennessee has lost 15 of the last 16. It’s not a rivalry.
Nice try. Prior to the streak, though, Bammer fans were gnawing at the bit to beat Tennessee because it hadn't happened in so long. The rivalry has always been streaky. The only people who say it isn't a rivalry are those who have just been weaned off their mother's tit.

Grow up, youngster.

Reactions: GmeVol7

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Nice try. Prior to the streak, though, Bammer fans were gnawing at the bit to beat Tennessee because it hadn't happened in so long. The rivalry has always been streaky. The only people who say it isn't a rivalry are those who have just been weaned off their mother's tit.

Grow up, youngster.
Shut up Boomer

STAND

Aug 5, 2022
My pronoun is just Champion. My safe space is your wife’s vaj.
That isn't a pronoun, dipshit. You certainly aren't a champion of the English language, that's for damn certain.

PhilMyFulmer

Aug 2, 2022
I’m gonna miss the third Saturday in October. Past two decades have been unkind to us, but last year’s game we finally held up our end. Playing it every other year just won’t feel right.

Alabama Does

Aug 3, 2021

Grow up, youngster.
“because it hadn’t happened in so long”

Prior to the streak starting in 2007, you had to go all the way back to……..

2005 for the last Bama win over tennesee.

sit down old man.

• Haha
Reactions: paladin181

STAND

Aug 5, 2022
“because it hadn’t happened in so long”

Prior to the streak starting in 2007, you had to go all the way back to……..

2005 for the last Bama win over tennesee.

sit down old man.
You aren’t very bright, are you? The series didn’t start in the 2000s, gump.

Alabama Does

Aug 3, 2021
You aren’t very bright, are you? The series didn’t start in the 2000s, gump.
Correct, and I’m glad you brought that up! All time, Alabama leads the series 58-39-7. All the vols need to do is win 20 in a row haha!

you make this too easy Stand.

STAND

Aug 5, 2022
Correct, and I’m glad you brought that up! All time, Alabama leads the series 58-39-7. All the vols need to do is win 20 in a row haha!

you make this too easy Stand.
Which means, little one, that prior to the latest streak the series was very close, and it is why it's one of the best historical rivalries. When Tennessee goes on its next streak, which will inevitably happen, the series will once again tighten as it always has.

I forget sometimes I have to slow down and explain things to these Alabama folk. It's harder for them to understand.

Watty

Apr 30, 2023
For me, **** Florida and Auburn the most by an enormous margin.

Alabama Does

Aug 3, 2021
Which means, little one, that prior to the latest streak the series was very close, and it is why it's one of the best historical rivalries. When Tennessee goes on its next streak, which will inevitably happen, the series will once again tighten as it always has.

I forget sometimes I have to slow down and explain things to these Alabama folk. It's harder for them to understand.
So if tennesee wins 14 straight it will “tighten” to Alabama only having a 5 game lead. Got it.

you appear to have a hard time with math.

STAND

Aug 5, 2022
So if tennesee wins 14 straight it will “tighten” to Alabama only having a 5 game lead. Got it.

you appear to have a hard time with math.
That's correct. What seems to escape your mental grasp is that Tennessee has gone on streaks before just like Bama has, so to say it will inevitably happen is just going off the facts. Some folks are just able to objectively assess a topic without letting silly biases get in the way.

Alabama Does

Aug 3, 2021
That's correct. What seems to escape your mental grasp is that Tennessee has gone on streaks before just like Bama has, so to say it will inevitably happen is just going off the facts. Some folks are just able to objectively assess a topic without letting silly biases get in the way.
Since 1970, the vols have only twice won more than two in a row against bama. The longest streak they’ve *ever* had is 7 in a row, and the next longest streak is 4 in a row.

but hey, if the vols TRIPLE their longest win streak ever, they’ll take the series lead!

I do agree with you about biases getting in the way, because what you are predicting is just not realistic. Too much moonshine for you, hillbilly.

Last edited:

Alabama Does

Aug 3, 2021
“Tennessee has gone on streaks before just like bama has”

Tell me when Tennessee went on a 15 game win streak? Their longest streak is 7, and that happened once. Bama has had win streaks of 15, 7, and 11.

15 and 11 are more than 7. Again, I think you have trouble with math.

CP3

Mar 6, 2017
Oregon and Washington is a better rivalry than BYU and Utah as well as Pitt and West Virginia.

Bandy33

Dec 15, 2021

Grow up, youngster.
Haha the streak is almost old enough to drive a car, get outta here

STAND

Aug 5, 2022
You're right the streak is over. It now sits at 1, which is like a toddler still peeing and pooping all over himself, much like you in this thread
Got to start somewhere. Scoreboard, chump. Take the L and walk it off.

sdave

Oct 31, 2021
More recently than 11 of the other teams on that list.
I was wondering why an in state rivalry would #1. The rest of the country doesn’t care unless Auburn upsets Alabama.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login