Total SH!TSHOW today.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
The fact that we get 50+M each year as SEC member and put this product on the field should be an embarrassment to everyone associated in MSU administration. I continue to wonder how they care so little for their alumni and current students.
The fact that our athletic administration continues to come at us with their hands open wanting more money when the product that is put on the field continues to be like this football team and our baseball team the last 3 years is getting to be laughable to me. I know they HAVE to come with their hands out but they have to also think, "man this is tough telling these fans to give more to improve things around here and also watch the product on the field we are getting" That's where I stand now anyway because I don't feel like 2 of the big 3 sports are giving me any return on my investment at all

Anon1728174187

Oct 5, 2024
Many peeps seem to believe Selmon is doing a really good job at raising money. If that is true why then does our football only win 1 freaking game and has totally look like a jr. high school team losing all them games.

I have been at every game this year except one. Message to Lebby and Selmon y’all need to get out of your ivory tower and get on any/all/every media possible and beg the fan base that is left to not give up and that they are actually working to the extreme to make this football program better. This should be directed to you know the fans that actually donate to the Bulldog club, buy tickets, show up at the games and attempt to make a home field atmosphere. If they don’t get serious begging the fan base to show up there won’t be any fans left. Every game since 1st there has been a steady decline in attendanc.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Many peeps seem to believe Selmon is doing a really good job at raising money. If that is true why then does our football only win 1 freaking game and has totally look like a jr. high school team losing all them games.

I have been at every game this year except one. Message to Lebby and Selmon y’all need to get out of your ivory tower and get on any/all/every media possible and beg the fan base that is left to not give up and that they are actually working to the extreme to make this football program better. This should be directed to you know the fans that actually donate to the Bulldog club, buy tickets, show up at the games and attempt to make a home field atmosphere. If they don’t get serious begging the fan base to show up there won’t be any fans left. Every game since 1st there has been a steady decline in attendanc.
If he’s good at raising it, then he’s good at giving it away too. We were all excited about a historic $8M donation just last month, and now Selmon’s gonna have to burn half of that to fire a DC that never should’ve been hired in the first place.

We know that we don’t have the resources of bigger schools, but we continue to mismanage the ones we have while telling ourselves that everyone’s doing a great job.

Reactions: patdog

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
The fact that we get 50+M each year as SEC member and put this product on the field should be an embarrassment to everyone associated in MSU administration. I continue to wonder how they care so little for their alumni and current students.
But, for most of the other conference members, they get a really good chance of having a conference win which could put them over the top. Alabama probably hates not being able to play us this year.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login