Travelers championship interrupted by protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
It’s the oil protesters. They spray painted Stonehenge the other day.

What these morons don’t get is it probably turns off more people to what they’re protesting instead of being productive.
And that’s my whole thing. Even on a regular day, I’m not one that typically wants to spend a ton of time listening to people ***** and moan about what’s wrong with the world because I already get that every weekend from my mother in law.

That said, if you want a guarantee that I’m gonna tune you out? Go ahead and interrupt my Sunday afternoon beer with your ********. Now all I can think about is how I hope that those security guards got 2-3 knees to the rib in before carrying them out

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
shooting swamp people GIF

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Taze their asses until they glow in the dark and tell them it's ok because it's all electric. What I can't stand is the protestors blocking roads. I don't give a flying 17 what your cause is, if you block a public road it should be legal to kiss the bumper of traffic. It baffles me how they're allowed to do this. Should be arrested the moment they won't move.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
It’s the oil protesters. They spray painted Stonehenge the other day.

What these morons don’t get is it probably turns off more people to what they’re protesting instead of being productive.
I'll bet they don't really care whether they are changing people's minds. That bunch looked like life-long losers that simply don't have anything better to do.

They are just looking to cause trouble. What they are protesting doesn't really matter to them.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
on #18 green

Kudos to tournament officials for having 10-15 security guards armed and ready to take them down in a matter of seconds. Hopefully a few of them got fingers accidentally slammed in the door on their way to jail as well
17 those indoctrinated low IQ childish leftists. Watch them scream and pout. Thinking the world should give them exactly what their mommies gave.

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
Earth won’t last forever, they got that right. I’m all about trying to establish a colony on Mars, and I bet that in trying to do so we get it tragically wrong a few times. I wouldn’t mind taking these folks and strapping their asses to big bottle rockets with nothing but a Covid mask and an iPhone and saying “welp, that didn’t work”

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
1st Amendment right, leave the country if you don't like it.
Nope.

The TPC is private property. Their "right to protest" ended at the public street. They were trespassing.

Also, the law includes the language "peaceably protest", not to tear up someone else's property or purposely dissolve their private event into chaos like the stuff Goat mentioned. Not to mention them just being a$$holes in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login