Traveling to this basketball game

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Was there any attempt to organize our fans to travel to this game? I used to get emails about traveling with the alumni group to vacation spots not sporting events, but was there any attempt to have something semi-organized for this trip to Ft Myers?

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Good God folks.
It’s Thanksgiving, we have much better weather than Wisconsin, And we have a pretty big football game in 3 days.
For those complaining from your couch - STFU !!

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
So your saying had you gotten an email from the Alumni “Group” you would have gotten out of your chair and made the trip to Ft Myers this week?
And what the hell does First of all, yes he is even mean in relation to my response to your travel post?

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Are you on drugs? I simply asked if there was an attempt to organize a group of State fans to go to this game. If there was, I didn’t see anything about it. Seems like this tournament being promoted by the tourism department of Ft Myers, there would’ve been some attempt to get tourists from the schools playing. I never said I would or wouldn’t go.
and you started your post with, “good God.” That’s about the only thing in your post I understood, so I said, yes He is.

Reactions: Crazy Cotton

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
Was there any attempt to organize our fans to travel to this game? I used to get emails about traveling with the alumni group to vacation spots not sporting events, but was there any attempt to have something semi-organized for this trip to Ft Myers?
Hotel rooms are probably still few after the hurricane. The ones close are probably still filled with construction, aid, FEMA types.

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
Good God folks.
It’s Thanksgiving, we have much better weather than Wisconsin, And we have a pretty big football game in 3 days.
For those complaining from your couch - STFU !!
Besides that, areas like Ft. Myers, Fl. are full of people from Wisconsin and other Northern states. They are called snow birds.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Go to sleep dude. You'll feel better tomorrow.

You're right, but there's no reason to be a tool about it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login