Travis Hunter

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I don't have a problem with them making $$$. The transfer rule is and will be my issue. It's just too open without any fall back for the schools. If they weren't paid - I would be all for open transfers.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! Grabbed that big check and is moving on to grab another one. This will be the norm for top players for years to come unless some rules and oversight are put into play

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I don't have a problem with them making $$$. The transfer rule is and will be my issue. It's just too open without any fall back for the schools. If they weren't paid - I would be all for open transfers.
While I don’t hate the portal as much as some, I do wonder why they got rid of the 1-year penalty. They weren’t under any pressure to do that.

They should have just said it was temporary during COVID. No idea why they made it permanent.

Reactions: Darryl Steight
Mar 21, 2011
While I don’t hate the portal as much as some, I do wonder why they got rid of the 1-year penalty. They weren’t under any pressure to do that.

They should have just said it was temporary during COVID. No idea why they made it permanent.
I feel like it's going to move to contracts and trades at some point.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login