Tru Tv, I don't get it.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
The good thing about Buffalo Wild Wings. You can walk in at tip off. Watch the first half as you wait to be seated. Then get your food about the last 4 minutes of the game. Perfect!

Disclaimer. If you go to southaven BWW. You will be told at the door, no servers. Comeback another day.

Del B Vista

Dec 9, 2010
In the past, I've been able to watch all the games online through the NCAA, and we don't get TruTV in our cable package. Can't remember if you had to sign in with your cable TV credentials or not.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
The good thing about Buffalo Wild Wings. You can walk in at tip off. Watch the first half as you wait to be seated. Then get your food about the last 4 minutes of the game. Perfect!

Disclaimer. If you go to southaven BWW. You will be told at the door, no servers. Comeback another day.
That Southaven one is a total trainwreck.

Reactions: Anon1664516582

Turfdoc992

Oct 3, 2022
All March Madness games airing on CBS will be available to stream simultaneously with the Paramount+ premium tier subscription. Paramount+ has two plans: the ad-supported Essential plan available for $5 per month, and the ad-free Premium plan available for $10 per month.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I cut the cord so long ago I've never even heard of TruTV. Wonder if I can get it at the vacation home in Nanih Wayia** on rabbit ears

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
All March Madness games airing on CBS will be available to stream simultaneously with the Paramount+ premium tier subscription. Paramount+ has two plans: the ad-supported Essential plan available for $5 per month, and the ad-free Premium plan available for $10 per month.
That’d be great if we were on CBS.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
March Madness app has worked for me in the past, and didn’t require a TV subscription. But I admittedly haven’t used it since we were last in the tournament in 2019.

Reactions: onewoof

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
March Madness app has worked for me in the past, and didn’t require a TV subscription. But I admittedly haven’t used it since we were last in the tournament in 2019.
Should ALL be free on the March Madness app.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022

Got damn do yall not have some good local sports bars to watch games ?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login