True freshman leads USC women's basketball . . . this team is loaded again . . .

rockingamecock

Joined Aug 28, 2001
Feb 2, 2022
Joyce Edwards make her Gamecock debut, leading the way early on after posting a double-double in the first half in just 11 minutes on the court. Edwards finished with a team-high 19 points and 12 boards, while junior Chloe Kitts added her own double-double after ending the night with 15 points and grabbing a team-high 13 rebounds.

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
Very encouraging. I truly think Tac will have to be a meaningful presence in order for us to repeat. The presence of a competent "big" in the "5" position is a huge asset in the modern women's game. We need to get the training wheels off her as soon as possible. I'm assuming that Watkins will be coming back. What a muddled mess she's in.

adcoop

Jul 3, 2023
Very encouraging. I truly think Tac will have to be a meaningful presence in order for us to repeat. The presence of a competent "big" in the "5" position is a huge asset in the modern women's game. We need to get the training wheels off her as soon as possible. I'm assuming that Watkins will be coming back. What a muddled mess she's in.
With exception of Betts at UCLA and Beers at Oklahoma, there are really no big centers for us to worry about in the college game this year. We actually could get away with playing Feagin and Joyce at the 5 for much of the year.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login