Tuamuchspeed's Indisputable Poster Pansy Rankings

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
Putting together power rankings is old news. Let's put out the inaugural Pansy Rankings.

The concept is self-explanatory. These are the worst posters on the board, and as always, my opinion is indisputable:

1. Korey -- I mean, this is the most obvious #1 overall in the history of any ranking ever. All of Korey's thoughts... every single one... is routed through Tuscaloosa, AL and that makes him the most predictable clown on the Big Board.
  2. Dick_Slurpin -- He's new, but it didn't take long to realize how bad he is at this. I mean, get a load of the Peace in the Valley thread. What a douche.
  3. B1GTROJAN -- He's not around often, but every time he is he will try to convince you that Lincoln Riley isn't an effeminate loser.
  4. ButMizzouDoe -- I've never seen someone so eager to remind everyone about how thoroughly they were trolled over the last 2 years. Self-awareness is at an all-time low.
  5. Every Vol fan everywhere -- You all get to share this spot. Congrats.
Hot Seat: BigWilly -- Need some non-GA content mane.

Stay tuned next week, and it's not too late for you all. Just be better. Except for Korey, there's no hope for you.
LMAO -- Korey is such a tool
IMG_2600.jpeg

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Dick_Slurpin def has the worst posts imo. No one ever comments on his threads. Can’t even troll. At least Korey gets action.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Willy sucks D
JMO
Flipping The Bird Middle Finger GIF

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
Putting together power rankings is old news. Let's put out the inaugural Pansy Rankings.

The concept is self-explanatory. These are the worst posters on the board, and as always, my opinion is indisputable:

1. Korey -- I mean, this is the most obvious #1 overall in the history of any ranking ever. All of Korey's thoughts... every single one... is routed through Tuscaloosa, AL and that makes him the most predictable clown on the Big Board.
  2. Dick_Slurpin -- He's new, but it didn't take long to realize how bad he is at this. I mean, get a load of the Peace in the Valley thread. What a douche.
  3. B1GTROJAN -- He's not around often, but every time he is he will try to convince you that Lincoln Riley isn't an effeminate loser.
  4. ButMizzouDoe -- I've never seen someone so eager to remind everyone about how thoroughly they were trolled over the last 2 years. Self-awareness is at an all-time low.

Stay tuned next week, and it's not too late for you all. Just be better. Except for Korey, there's no hope for you.
View attachment 404956
Why does Korey have a tampon on his head?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

View attachment 404956
Dam, I look good

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
Kirby's Klown Korey takes bathroom selfies with cheap wallpaper and outdated tile in the back ground!

What a loser on many levels!

HILARIOUSLY suspect behavior!

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

View attachment 404956
Speed, are you suggesting that I should go against my oath and Gump less? True Gumps go harder in times of peril than ever. We need to bring in a few other OGs (Original Gumps) to discuss this. What say you @Ichabod @DrStache77?

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
Speed, are you suggesting that I should go against my oath and Gump less? True Gumps go harder in times of peril than ever. We need to bring in a few other OGs (Original Gumps) to discuss this. What say you @Ichabod @DrStache77?
No way. Gump till you can Gump no more, but to think that all of your Gumping should be focused on UGA is just erroneous. Second-rate programs simply don't deserve that much of a Gump's attention. The recent s*ccess does not change the fact that they're indeed second-rate.

PsYcho

May 18, 2023

View attachment 404956
hip hop yes GIF by Endemol Beyond

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Gump hard. But Korey wants attention and you give it to him. He wants to carry your children at this point.

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
Gump hard. But Korey wants attention and you give it to him. He wants to carry your children at this point.
Clearly he wants attention, he takes bathroom selfies like he's a teenage girl! Dude really is Prison Bae or Cell Block Pass Around and it shows!

He carries Kirby's children in his mouth and on his face on a daily basis!

Reactions: Ichabod

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
No way. Gump till you can Gump no more, but to think that all of your Gumping should be focused on UGA is just erroneous. Second-rate programs simply don't deserve that much of a Gump's attention. The recent s*ccess does not change the fact that they're indeed second-rate.
I don’t dis*gree, it’s just that they are the only clowns hanging around.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
He is definitely an attention *****. Ok, let’s just watch on the sidelines as him and Mizzou play grab a$$ with each other lol.

Reactions: Ichabod

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I applaud Saban for giving a person of color an opportunity at QB. There are certain coaches that won’t do that. He is now giving an Asian American a chance. Alabama is the standard for Diversity and Inclusion.
Cool story 20FiveAnd5…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I applaud Saban for giving a person of color an opportunity at QB. There are certain coaches that won’t do that. He is now giving an Asian American a chance. Alabama is the standard for Diversity and Inclusion.
Did he really get an opportunity or was it a look at me moment? Kirby got drug through the mud on Mathis for the same exact thing

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Hmmmmmmm, so you rather post on a message board full of dudes and display your sweet tendencies! Dude, you really are a Suga Sweet Thug!
Buy y’all are not dudes, y’all are a bunch of wannabe tough guys that’s soft as baby diarrhea lol

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Clearly he wants attention, he takes bathroom selfies like he's a teenage girl! Dude really is Prison Bae or Cell Block Pass Around and it shows!

He carries Kirby's children in his mouth and on his face on a daily basis!
Says a internet wannabe tough guy, boy I’ve dealt with your kind my whole life, you’re a coward my guy, I used to slap punks like you down on a regular lol, I wouldn’t even use my pistol on a biitch like you, I’d take everything in your pocket and make you run home to mommy, boy. But continue playing tough on the internet like the coward azz biitch that you are. I’ll make you my hoe, you lil phaggot

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login