#TuckComing into #TuckGone

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
Gross story of true. But looks like Michigan state is also going to get out of that massive contract as well

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Gross story of true. But looks like Michigan state is also going to get out of that massive contract as well
Did I read the story wrong? He masturbated on the phone and she stayed on the phone with him knowing what he was doing and that is harassment?

HotMop

May 8, 2006
Did I read the story wrong? He masturbated on the phone and she stayed on the phone with him knowing what he was doing and that is harassment?
Are you masturbating? OK, well imma let you finish, then I'm hanging up. Weird interaction from both parties.

Reactions: paindonthurt

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
Don't label me a supporter of this guy because I'm not, don't know anything about this story except from a couple articles but... How do you have phone sex and don't consent? Can't you just hang up? Was he just doing all the talking and handling his business while she was saying, let's get back on topic? Is she saying she felt compelled to participate? Weird story.

buying a gift is harassment? Maybe if it was a sex toy or lingerie or something.
saying you'd date her if you weren't married? Ok

none of what's out now sounds like sexual harassment (again, not saying there wasn't but from what I've seen so far).

she wasn't an employee I don't think, just someone consulting on how to combat sexual harassment and violence (very ironic but not harassment by the law it would seem). I guess she could claim she thought she would lose consulting fees if she didn't participate.

now, is it a violation of some morality clause? Probably

was is gross for a married man? Definitely

Still undefeated... without even taking a snap in this case.

Reactions: Motodawg

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Don't label me a supporter of this guy because I'm not, don't know anything about this story except from a couple articles but... How do you have phone sex and don't consent? Can't you just hang up? Was he just doing all the talking and handling his business while she was saying, let's get back on topic? Is she saying she felt compelled to participate? Weird story.

buying a gift is harassment? Maybe if it was a sex toy or lingerie or something.
saying you'd date her if you weren't married? Ok

none of what's out now sounds like sexual harassment (again, not saying there wasn't but from what I've seen so far).

she wasn't an employee I don't think, just someone consulting on how to combat sexual harassment and violence (very ironic but not harassment by the law it would seem). I guess she could claim she thought she would lose consulting fees if she didn't participate.

now, is it a violation of some morality clause? Probably

was is gross for a married man? Definitely

Still undefeated... without even taking a snap in this case.
She was getting paid by Michigan State to do those seminars she did with the players, so she was basically a contracted employee. He can be fired for cause just for what he admitted to whether he sexually harassed her or not. Employer, employee sex is a big no no.

Last edited:

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
She was getting paid by Michigan State to do those seminars she did with the players, so she was basically a contracted employee. He can be fired for cause just for what he admitted to wherever he sexually harassed her or not. Employer, employee sex is a big no no.

I wasn't sure if the standard employer employee rules would apply for consultants. Without the working relationship I don't see it. Either way he's toast as far as his job is concerned (and his wife will end up with the other half of his money).

what an idiot. Would have been cheaper to call up ole Hugh and ask for some contacts.

Reactions: Motodawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login