Tucks to be Kensucky

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
A Calipari-coached team loses a big game because they couldn't hit free throws down the stretch?

That movie's had more sequels than Rocky and Fast/Furious.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
Cal has kinda underachieved there, at least in recent years. Zero Final Fours since 2015, and that was the famous undefeated team that lost before the championship.

curseddawgs

Jun 16, 2021
It’s crazy that he hasn’t gotten had the same tournament success since his early years at UK. His 2010-2015 run had 4 Final Fours and a national championship. In one of those years he was an 8 seed and ended up as runner up

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Tschibiwibi goes for 30, most uneven team I can remember at KY. Meanwhile you have 1 St Peter player hit 27 and another 20. And St Peter passed much better.

Tay Tay guess two fer 10 10.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Coach K changed recruiting tactics

It’s crazy that he hasn’t gotten had the same tournament success since his early years at UK. His 2010-2015 run had 4 Final Fours and a national championship. In one of those years he was an 8 seed and ended up as runner up

And started dancing with Cal’s dates.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I’ve been wondering all year how one of Cal’s patented one and dones was able to come in and immediately play such fundamentally sound basketball in the post. I just discovered that he’s a 22-year old transfer from WVU so I guess that explains it.

Welp, time for Cal to bring in the next crop of 5* mercenaries

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Cal's seat is getting more than a little warm there. He has missed the tournament just twice in 13 years not counting the Covid cancellation and this was the first time UK failed to win a game once in the tourney. They are UK though and it is about time they trade up for a new model.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Cal's seat is getting more than a little warm there. He has missed the tournament just twice in 13 years not counting the Covid cancellation and this was the first time UK failed to win a game once in the tourney. They are UK though and it is about time they trade up for a new model.
I say we go and try to steal him.

PuebloDawg

Sep 29, 2021
UK should never miss the tourney. Ever. It’s almost (ALMOST) like Bama losing 4 games in one year.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
UK should never miss the tourney. Ever. It’s almost (ALMOST) like Bama losing 4 games in one year.
Basketball is tougher than football in that regard. First, there are less overall positions, so more people can compete in general. And players come and go much more, due to one/done. It's harder to get a dominating grip on things like Alabama can do in football.

The transfer portal is going to change that, though.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I’ve been wondering all year how one of Cal’s patented one and dones was able to come in and immediately play such fundamentally sound basketball in the post. I just discovered that he’s a 22-year old transfer from WVU so I guess that explains it.

Welp, time for Cal to bring in the next crop of 5* mercenaries

Yeah he was s stud at WVU as a freshman a couple years ago. 11 and 9 averages. McD AA 5* recruit back then and certainly lived up to the ranking.
He has only played 3 years of college ball too.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login